Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

ATTN: Those who fail to turn in lineups!

Why do we have members who do not turn in their lineups? This just boggles me to death. You are really screwing people over.

For instance, lets say I am on the close to making the playoffs and I need you (the guy/gal who fails to turn in a lineup) to beat a team in my division. But no, you have not updated your lineup and still have McNabb and McAllister is there and you lose handily...then I get screwed.

Now, I did not get screwed this year....yet. But some people have. And some of you who fail to turn in your weekly lineup are on this site a lot during the week. Its take a whole minute, at most, to update the lineup.

So, I have a list of those of you who failed to play fair and those of you who just blew it off. When teams are assigned next year please do not even ask to play. We had a lot of members who we could not fit in this year because we were full. Guess what? You screwed them too.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: ATTN: Those who fail to turn in lineups!

Well thanks for the ass reaming Ultra, but I don't think anyone really screws people on purpose. I haven't handed in a lineup the last two weeks, I think I got in all of them before that, but the last two weeks I haven't. It's not because we're not dedicated to it or that we don't have time, because like you said we are on the site a lot during the week. The fact is, we just (or at least I do) forget. Today watching the games I went, "Oh shit, I forgot to turn in my lineup" and went to my comp and submitted it for this week.

Also, if I don't want to change my lineup from week to week, then do I really need to hand in a lineup? If I do, let me know, but I was under the impression it would just stay the same, and I usually want to play the same lineup week to week because I only have 1 or 2 good guys @ each position. Is that a problem?

Now I don't know about the people who just "blew it off" or the people that haven't submitted a lineup in 4 or 5 weeks (or at all), but I just forget. Am I blacklisted now too for an honest mistake?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

No, ltrey...you are blacklisted for being a Duke fan!!! LOL!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

I'm one of the ones that's not setting rosters but I tell ya I would if I could. Back before the season got underway I couldn't get it to work right and I remember pm'ing some people to get some help with it, I think I might have even made a post about it but nobody helped me out and I never could get it working. I'm not screwing anybody intentionally... it doesn't work...nobody helped...not my fault.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Haha....wouldn't be the first time. My best friend goes to Maryland, so I've been worse than blacklisted for it!

"ltrey33" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Haha....wouldn't be the first time. My best friend goes to Maryland, so I've been worse than blacklisted for it!
    Wait, you're a Duke fan?! :evil:
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

"Vikes2611" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Yessir.

"ltrey33" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Yessir.
    Awww... that's so sad ltrey. Well, we still accept you.

Haha, I appreciate the understanding!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"ltrey33" wrote:
    Well thanks for the jiggly butt reaming Ultra, but I don't think anyone really screws people on purpose. I haven't handed in a lineup the last two weeks, I think I got in all of them before that, but the last two weeks I haven't. It's not because we're not dedicated to it or that we don't have time, because like you said we are on the site a lot during the week. The fact is, we just (or at least I do) forget. Today watching the games I went, "Oh pooh, I forgot to turn in my lineup" and went to my comp and submitted it for this week.

Also, if I don't want to change my lineup from week to week, then do I really need to hand in a lineup? If I do, let me know, but I was under the impression it would just stay the same, and I usually want to play the same lineup week to week because I only have 1 or 2 good guys @ each position. Is that a problem?

Now I don't know about the people who just "blew it off" or the people that haven't submitted a lineup in 4 or 5 weeks (or at all), but I just forget. Am I blacklisted now too for an honest mistake?
    You were not on that I noticed.

Trust me, forgetting is one things...blowing off the season is another.

Heck, submit it on Tuesdays or anyday of the week.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast