Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Anyone Doubt This Ownership Group?

Stability across the board.

Increased emphasis on drafting results in young talent.

Willing to spend on High Priced FA's when the draft doesn't work.

Lets the staff do thier job and opens the checkbook when asked.

What more does this ownership have to do to sway the rest of you that still doubt that they want a winner and will do anything do get it?

Just asking.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

BleedinPandG is offline Coach

Re: Anyone Doubt This Ownership Group?

Fire Childress?

My guess is that anyone who still has a beef with what the Vikings are doing is deadset on removing him for whatever various reasons they've made up in their feable minds.
    The true measure of a man is what he'd do knowing he'd never be found out.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I think they have a tremendous commitment to winning. They have been consistent, have evaluated talent well and have shown that they won't be stingy when it comes to putting a good group on the field.

The only way in which I doubt them is their commitment to keeping the team in Minnesota. I think they want to stay in Minny (and they've stated as much and have put great efforts into a new stadium), but they wouldn't shed too many tears if they were forced to move.

They are business men, so they will go wherever they need to go to market a product and make a profit. I can't blame them for that though.

Ltrey33 wrote:
    I think they have a tremendous commitment to winning. They have been consistent, have evaluated talent well and have shown that they won't be stingy when it comes to putting a good group on the field.

The only way in which I doubt them is their commitment to keeping the team in Minnesota. I think they want to stay in Minny (and they've stated as much and have put great efforts into a new stadium), but they wouldn't shed too many tears if they were forced to move.

They are business men, so they will go wherever they need to go to market a product and make a profit. I can't blame them for that though.
    An excellent post from a long time stalwart.......Glad to see your avatar my friend.

I think we could almost say that all thier efforts are mainly focused on putting a winning team on the field which shows a commitment to the state and fans in MN.

For me, if they would have moved under McCombs, I wouldn't even watch them anymore. If they move now, I probably will.

Mostly because I believe this Ownership Group has done everything in thier power to show that commitment.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

BleedinPandG wrote:
    Fire Childress?

My guess is that anyone who still has a beef with what the Vikings are doing is deadset on removing him for whatever various reasons they've made up in their feable minds.
    I'm so over the "Fire Childress" crowd. Remembering of course that I was on that bandwagon for a short time.

Although I hold the "Wimpy" approach to camp against him, he has done the things I expect a HC to do.....

a. Keep the FO pukes advised of player issues related to supporting his scheme.

b. Gives his coaching staff the lattitude to coach the players. I still marvel at the youngsters who come in off the bench for starters that go down with very little drop off.

I am sure he went to the FO pukes when they told him about El Syd and said, hey, get me another guy (item a) and I bet that his coaching staff get ole 84 ramped up faster than I think they will (item b).....

Fire Childress. Really. What for?

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I have absolutely NO doubts about the Wilfs' commitment to winning. I love this ownership group.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

NodakPaul wrote:
    I have absolutely NO doubts about the Wilfs' commitment to winning. I love this ownership group.
    I was hoping you would jump in.

I've said something to Mr. Wilf the two times I got to shake his hand.

"Don't fire the Chiller". Both times he winked at me. Of course, I offered him a Beast shortly before I said it each time. :laugh:

The next time I get the opportunity to tell him something, I am gonna tell him that I believe he and the rest of his group are the best thing to happen to the Vikes in my lifetime.

Since I've been alive since 61, thats saying something.

I encourage all of you that get the chance, to say the same thing.

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

The ownership group is doing everything it can I believe to put a winning team on the field. I hope the people with the checkbooks see this and find a way to get a stadium deal done.

Anyone know where I can get a Wilf Jersey

NDVikingFan66 wrote:
    The ownership group is doing everything it can I believe to put a winning team on the field. I hope the people with the checkbooks see this and find a way to get a stadium deal done.

Anyone know where I can get a Wilf Jersey
    What an excellent idea. I know I would buy one.......00 WILF......

I might just email the PR Dude I worked with to get some player sigs for our friend in NC last year about that very idea.

I will give you credit if you don't mind...... B)

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

Feel free....

If you have a contact....run with it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast