Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    just checked out my auto draft for this league, it's not bad at all, should be a solid line up, week in and week out......As for the ppo FF league, that draft, i just did in person and the templet and server sucked big time, had to reload every darn pick, the screen, and that was even when it wasn't my pick. got stuck with a few auto's also, ones i'de never pick....not happy at all...should have drafted with this yahoo league, i will next year..

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Auto draft on yahoo gave me a C grade. I guess I can hope that everyone will over achieve.
    We're bringing purple back.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by NordicNed View Post
    just checked out my auto draft for this league, it's not bad at all, should be a solid line up, week in and week out......As for the ppo FF league, that draft, i just did in person and the templet and server sucked big time, had to reload every darn pick, the screen, and that was even when it wasn't my pick. got stuck with a few auto's also, ones i'de never pick....not happy at all...should have drafted with this yahoo league, i will next year..
    I'm sorry you had problems, Ned. I was signed in to the PPO FF draft room with 2 different browsers, drafting 2 different teams and managing the auto-draft settings for no-shows, and I didn't experience any problems with the website.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12