Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

2012 ppo ff league - draft date/time set

All - the 2012 PPO FF League drafts will be held NEXT WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 29th at 6:00PM CDT.

My apologies if this does not work with your schedule, and my apologies to those overseas members. Just gotta pick a time and go with it.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    weekends are better?
    We're bringing purple back.

Quote Originally Posted by gregair13 View Post
    weekends are better?
    No, they are not - because the next weekend is Labor Day and lots of people can't make drafts then. Can't please everyone.

=Z=

GALLY is offline Starter
    Awesome.....love draft season....hahaha.

When are the draft orders going to be decided?

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    6:00 PM CDT so that works out to be 7:00PM EDT for me....I'll be there. thanks Z...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Found and posting this link to world time zones. I noticed already that the closest one, clickable, for CDT is in Madison, Wisconson. Madison, I believe, is the same time zone, CDT, as would be Minnesota. For myself, it has a click link to NYC, USA, which works out to be one hour ahead of Madison/or/ Minnesota. NYC is EST Zone.
    For our dear friend the Purple Banana, who I believe is still in Spain and drafts with us, it's a cool 7 hour difference, ahead of us. if living in Madrid. So if Zeus was drafting at 6:00 PM CDT in Minny, the Purple Banana will be drafting at 1:00AM midnight,, because he is 7 hours ahead of CDT in the USA there in Madrid, Spain time zone.....

Hope this time zone maps helps all involved, espeicaly our overseas brothers....

Here's the Link: World Time Clock & Map - Check Current Local Time Around the World

Enjoy,
    Nordicned

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

gamecocksbaseball31 is offline Hall of Famer
    Ugh, seriously?!? The same night I am having two other drafts.

MrFlix is offline Training Camp Dynamite Blast 2 Champion
    It is GMT-5! So for example 6pm CDT would be 11pm for the UK and everybody in the same timezone of the UK. For Belgium ( me ) it's gmt +1 so it's 6 hours difference meaning 12! But I can do next week anytime of any night!

Quote Originally Posted by MrFlix View Post
    It is GMT-5! So for example 6pm CDT would be 11pm for the UK and everybody in the same timezone of the UK. For Belgium ( me ) it's gmt +1 so it's 6 hours difference meaning 12! But I can do next week anytime of any night!
    I put it at 6pm CDT so as to be as sensitive to as many people as possible. I've put drafts on Friday nights and got complaints. I've put drafts on Saturday afternoons and got complaints.

Honestly - if you take the time to set up a pre-draft order - and set up your preferences on the draft orders - things will work out if you can't make the live draft. The waivers start at 3AM CDT following the drafts, so you can make changes almost immediately.

=Z=

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I put it at 6pm CDT so as to be as sensitive to as many people as possible. I've put drafts on Friday nights and got complaints. I've put drafts on Saturday afternoons and got complaints.

Honestly - if you take the time to set up a pre-draft order - and set up your preferences on the draft orders - things will work out if you can't make the live draft. The waivers start at 3AM CDT following the drafts, so you can make changes almost immediately.

=Z=
    I hear that..you try to make everybody happy & theres still complaining..that why Im going to stop being Commish for FF..your;re doing the right thing..give'em 2 options..take it or leave it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast