Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: 2010 PPO FF - Playoff Seedings

Quote Originally Posted by "Mr Anderson" #1082006
    Quote Originally Posted by "Zeus" #1081981
    Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1081980
    Quote Originally Posted by "NordicNed" #1081961
    Congrats on your win Mars. Yet again, my team doesn't want to show up for the playoffs. This has been my story of every year of PPO FF it seems. I just don't get it, but there's nothing one can do, when his top players decide not to play. Hell, Orton, CJ, Brandon L.....just these three players alone, sank my ship. Not one of them earned more than 10 points, now thats unbelievable, but can and did happen.

Mars, I hope you continue to win and make it to the championship, at least I could say I got beat by the best!..

Good Luck,
    ned
    If you would have started Rice you would have beat me. :P
    How was he to know that the broken-down old fart would get knocked out of the game on the 3rd play and be replaced by someone who can actually throw the ball deep?

=Z=
    And say goodbye to the playoff seeding thread, and hello to the newest in a series of Official Brett Favre threads!
    Nah I am pretty good at ignoring ridiculous comments lately.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1082009
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mr Anderson" #1082006
    Quote Originally Posted by "Zeus" #1081981
    Congrats on your win Mars. Yet again, my team doesn't want to show up for the playoffs. This has been my story of every year of PPO FF it seems. I just don't get it, but there's nothing one can do, when his top players decide not to play. Hell, Orton, CJ, Brandon L.....just these three players alone, sank my ship. Not one of them earned more than 10 points, now thats unbelievable, but can and did happen.

Mars, I hope you continue to win and make it to the championship, at least I could say I got beat by the best!..

Good Luck,
    ned
    How was he to know that the broken-down old fart would get knocked out of the game on the 3rd play and be replaced by someone who can actually throw the ball deep?

=Z=
    And say goodbye to the playoff seeding thread, and hello to the newest in a series of Official Brett Favre threads!
    Nah I am pretty good at ignoring ridiculous comments lately.
    Comeon, that was pretty funny considering it came from Z. If memory serves he and I were tight for dead last in the "Who is the funniest" poll.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1082018
    Comeon, that was pretty funny considering it came from Z. If memory serves he and I were tight for dead last in the "Who is the funniest" poll.
    I'm funnier than anyone else on this website.

Not my fault that my humor is too sophisticated and nuanced for most of you.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by "Zeus" #1082019
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1082018
    I'm funnier than anyone else on this website.

Not my fault that my humor is too sophisticated and nuanced for most of you.

=Z=
    Hear hear....My feelings exactly.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Good Luck,
    ned
    Mars,
    Thats so not true. Trust me, I looked, and even if I started my best point earners off my bench, I stil would have fell to you. even with Rice, I would have lost by 20 points....Now move on and good luck..
    ned

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "NordicNed" #1082118

Good Luck,
    ned
    Mars,
    Thats so not true. Trust me, I looked, and even if I started my best point earners off my bench, I stil would have fell to you. even with Rice, I would have lost by 20 points....Now move on and good luck..
    ned
    Causing further embarrassment, Fighting GameCocks could have scored 103 points and earned the win with their best lineup, but VikingNed left key players like Sidney Rice and his corresponding 27 points on the bench.
    So I guess you needed more than Rice but you still could have won.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

I would have beat almost anyone else who I played, but lost in a high scoring battle. Oh well. Better luck next year to me I guess.

I wonder who will come out on top. There are a lot of good teams left that are putting up points when they need to. Predictions?
    We're bringing purple back.

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

Congrats to SharperImage. I put up alot of points and he smacked my ass... Good luck to all of the winners. Thanks Zeus for taking the time and being the Commish! The Scumbags will be back next year.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Look at this S H I T !

Week after my big downfall....

CJ= 35 Fantasy Points

Branch= 25

Just two of my many players, who didn't show up when I needed them most, the previous week.... F U C K them both...hahhahahaha

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator

It was a very low scoring week for the survivign PP.O fantasy playoff teams. High score for the week among them was 101.

None of my guys stepped up at all, and two completely crapped out. But hey, the bug hit my opponent even worse than me, so surprisingly, I'm moving on to the third round (Conference championships?). I'd have lost to 5 out of 6 of the other teams.

Regardless of how it turns out, I have had a great time playing, so I want to express my thanks to everyone involved, especially Z. Sorry I had to bump you in the first round, dude.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456