Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 60 of 60
  1. #51
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: 2010 PPO FF - Playoff Seedings

    Quote Originally Posted by "Mr Anderson" #1082006
    Quote Originally Posted by "Zeus" #1081981
    Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1081980
    Quote Originally Posted by "NordicNed" #1081961
    Congrats on your win Mars. Yet again, my team doesn't want to show up for the playoffs. This has been my story of every year of PPO FF it seems. I just don't get it, but there's nothing one can do, when his top players decide not to play. Hell, Orton, CJ, Brandon L.....just these three players alone, sank my ship. Not one of them earned more than 10 points, now thats unbelievable, but can and did happen.

    Mars, I hope you continue to win and make it to the championship, at least I could say I got beat by the best!..

    Good Luck,
    ned
    If you would have started Rice you would have beat me. :P
    How was he to know that the broken-down old fart would get knocked out of the game on the 3rd play and be replaced by someone who can actually throw the ball deep?

    =Z=
    And say goodbye to the playoff seeding thread, and hello to the newest in a series of Official Brett Favre threads!
    Nah I am pretty good at ignoring ridiculous comments lately.

  2. #52
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: 2010 PPO FF - Playoff Seedings

    Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1082009
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mr Anderson" #1082006
    Quote Originally Posted by "Zeus" #1081981
    Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1081980
    Quote Originally Posted by "NordicNed" #1081961
    Congrats on your win Mars. Yet again, my team doesn't want to show up for the playoffs. This has been my story of every year of PPO FF it seems. I just don't get it, but there's nothing one can do, when his top players decide not to play. Hell, Orton, CJ, Brandon L.....just these three players alone, sank my ship. Not one of them earned more than 10 points, now thats unbelievable, but can and did happen.

    Mars, I hope you continue to win and make it to the championship, at least I could say I got beat by the best!..

    Good Luck,
    ned
    If you would have started Rice you would have beat me. :P
    How was he to know that the broken-down old fart would get knocked out of the game on the 3rd play and be replaced by someone who can actually throw the ball deep?

    =Z=
    And say goodbye to the playoff seeding thread, and hello to the newest in a series of Official Brett Favre threads!
    Nah I am pretty good at ignoring ridiculous comments lately.
    Comeon, that was pretty funny considering it came from Z. If memory serves he and I were tight for dead last in the "Who is the funniest" poll.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #53
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: 2010 PPO FF - Playoff Seedings

    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1082018
    Comeon, that was pretty funny considering it came from Z. If memory serves he and I were tight for dead last in the "Who is the funniest" poll.
    I'm funnier than anyone else on this website.

    Not my fault that my humor is too sophisticated and nuanced for most of you.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #54
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: 2010 PPO FF - Playoff Seedings

    Quote Originally Posted by "Zeus" #1082019
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1082018
    Comeon, that was pretty funny considering it came from Z. If memory serves he and I were tight for dead last in the "Who is the funniest" poll.
    I'm funnier than anyone else on this website.

    Not my fault that my humor is too sophisticated and nuanced for most of you.

    =Z=
    Hear hear....My feelings exactly.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #55
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: 2010 PPO FF - Playoff Seedings

    Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1081980
    Quote Originally Posted by "NordicNed" #1081961
    Congrats on your win Mars. Yet again, my team doesn't want to show up for the playoffs. This has been my story of every year of PPO FF it seems. I just don't get it, but there's nothing one can do, when his top players decide not to play. Hell, Orton, CJ, Brandon L.....just these three players alone, sank my ship. Not one of them earned more than 10 points, now thats unbelievable, but can and did happen.

    Mars, I hope you continue to win and make it to the championship, at least I could say I got beat by the best!..

    Good Luck,
    ned
    If you would have started Rice you would have beat me. :P
    Mars,
    Thats so not true. Trust me, I looked, and even if I started my best point earners off my bench, I stil would have fell to you. even with Rice, I would have lost by 20 points....Now move on and good luck..
    ned


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  6. #56
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: 2010 PPO FF - Playoff Seedings

    Quote Originally Posted by "NordicNed" #1082118
    Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1081980
    Quote Originally Posted by "NordicNed" #1081961
    Congrats on your win Mars. Yet again, my team doesn't want to show up for the playoffs. This has been my story of every year of PPO FF it seems. I just don't get it, but there's nothing one can do, when his top players decide not to play. Hell, Orton, CJ, Brandon L.....just these three players alone, sank my ship. Not one of them earned more than 10 points, now thats unbelievable, but can and did happen.

    Mars, I hope you continue to win and make it to the championship, at least I could say I got beat by the best!..

    Good Luck,
    ned
    If you would have started Rice you would have beat me. :P
    Mars,
    Thats so not true. Trust me, I looked, and even if I started my best point earners off my bench, I stil would have fell to you. even with Rice, I would have lost by 20 points....Now move on and good luck..
    ned
    Causing further embarrassment, Fighting GameCocks could have scored 103 points and earned the win with their best lineup, but VikingNed left key players like Sidney Rice and his corresponding 27 points on the bench.
    So I guess you needed more than Rice but you still could have won.

  7. #57
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: 2010 PPO FF - Playoff Seedings

    I would have beat almost anyone else who I played, but lost in a high scoring battle. Oh well. Better luck next year to me I guess.

    I wonder who will come out on top. There are a lot of good teams left that are putting up points when they need to. Predictions?
    We're bringing purple back.

  8. #58
    MaxVike's Avatar
    MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,551

    Re: 2010 PPO FF - Playoff Seedings

    Congrats to SharperImage. I put up alot of points and he smacked my ass... Good luck to all of the winners. Thanks Zeus for taking the time and being the Commish! The Scumbags will be back next year.

    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

  9. #59
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: 2010 PPO FF - Playoff Seedings

    Look at this S H I T !

    Week after my big downfall....

    CJ= 35 Fantasy Points

    Branch= 25

    Just two of my many players, who didn't show up when I needed them most, the previous week.... F U C K them both...hahhahahaha


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  10. #60
    Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    885

    Re: 2010 PPO FF - Playoff Seedings

    It was a very low scoring week for the survivign PP.O fantasy playoff teams. High score for the week among them was 101.

    None of my guys stepped up at all, and two completely crapped out. But hey, the bug hit my opponent even worse than me, so surprisingly, I'm moving on to the third round (Conference championships?). I'd have lost to 5 out of 6 of the other teams.

    Regardless of how it turns out, I have had a great time playing, so I want to express my thanks to everyone involved, especially Z. Sorry I had to bump you in the first round, dude.

    My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. 2010 NFL Playoff Scenario Generator
    By BadlandsVikings in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 10:30 PM
  2. MVC 2010 Roster
    By Dekay in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 02:58 PM
  3. Happy 2010
    By Purple1ist in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 02:28 PM
  4. 2010
    By 6-KINGS in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 11:29 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 09:04 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •