Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
  1. #1
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    2010 PPO FF - DRAFT DATES SET

    While this information is readily available on the actual PPO FF website, I thought I'd post it here for the website-challenged.

    Draft for Tingelhoff Fri Sep 3 6:00:00 p.m. CT 2010
    Draft for Yary Fri Sep 3 6:00:00 p.m. CT 2010
    Draft for McDaniel Fri Sep 3 6:00:00 p.m. CT 2010
    Draft for Zimmerman Sat Sep 4 3:00:00 p.m. CT 2010

    If you cannot make the draft, please set yourself to auto-draft so I don't have to do it for you.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #2
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re:2010 PPO FF - DRAFT DATES SET

    Dangit...I'll miss the draft again this year. Why labor day weekend?

  3. #3
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:2010 PPO FF - DRAFT DATES SET

    BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    Dangit...I'll miss the draft again this year. Why labor day weekend?
    Because I love to hear you all bitch and whine.

    Okay - main reason - because it takes so long to corral 48 (now 40, because 8 owners didn't respond) guys to make sure they are actually going to play that, suddenly, it's the week of the 3rd pre-season game and people want some time to set up their draft stuff.

    Best I can do.

    We're down to 14-player rosters and 10-team divisions, so that should make for more player movement and ability to reshape your roster should the system draft a dead guy for you.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #4
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re:2010 PPO FF - DRAFT DATES SET

    Ok for Zimmerman div. I am gonna some pre mock drafts so when do we know our draft number position?

    Thx


    P.S Canīt wait to kick London silly nannies ass
    El underdog.

  5. #5
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:2010 PPO FF - DRAFT DATES SET

    El Vikingo wrote:
    Ok for Zimmerman div. I am gonna some pre mock drafts so when do we know our draft number position?

    Thx
    I'll try to generate the draft orders this weekend.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #6
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,601

    Re:2010 PPO FF - DRAFT DATES SET

    That draft time should work for me. Good job Commish.
    We're bringing purple back.

  7. #7
    Formo's Avatar
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,664

    Re: 2010 PPO FF - DRAFT DATES SET

    Hey now, I looked at the FF site.. Just because I'm website challenged.. =)

    Thanks for the info (lo and behold I come here to check on news/information on the FF league before looking elsewhere), Commish.

    Now to set myself to auto-draft.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

  8. #8
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re:2010 PPO FF - DRAFT DATES SET

    Zeus wrote:
    BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    Dangit...I'll miss the draft again this year. Why labor day weekend?
    Because I love to hear you all bitch and whine.

    Okay - main reason - because it takes so long to corral 48 (now 40, because 8 owners didn't respond) guys to make sure they are actually going to play that, suddenly, it's the week of the 3rd pre-season game and people want some time to set up their draft stuff.

    Best I can do.

    We're down to 14-player rosters and 10-team divisions, so that should make for more player movement and ability to reshape your roster should the system draft a dead guy for you.

    =Z=
    How is that the best you can do? What is wrong with the weekend after? Labor day weekend makes no sense.

  9. #9
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re:2010 PPO FF - DRAFT DATES SET

    I can't make the draft. Anyone else can't make it in the Yary division?

  10. #10
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,281

    Re:2010 PPO FF - DRAFT DATES SET

    marstc09 wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    Dangit...I'll miss the draft again this year. Why labor day weekend?
    Because I love to hear you all bitch and whine.

    Okay - main reason - because it takes so long to corral 48 (now 40, because 8 owners didn't respond) guys to make sure they are actually going to play that, suddenly, it's the week of the 3rd pre-season game and people want some time to set up their draft stuff.

    Best I can do.

    We're down to 14-player rosters and 10-team divisions, so that should make for more player movement and ability to reshape your roster should the system draft a dead guy for you.

    =Z=
    How is that the best you can do? What is wrong with the weekend after? Labor day weekend makes no sense.
    The weekend after would be after the start of the season.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2010 NFL Draft preview (nfl.com)
    By gregair13 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 10:43 PM
  2. 2010 NFL Draft Trades
    By HEY in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 11:28 AM
  3. 2010 NFL Mock Draft
    By HEY in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 05:20 AM
  4. 2009 PPO FF - DRAFT DATES ARE SET
    By Zeus in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 02:11 PM
  5. 2010: The mock draft-TMQ
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 08:40 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •