Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
  1. #1
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    2008 PPO FF - New Owner List

    I have conducted a weighted random lottery using this website:
    http://www.random.org/sequences/

    Here's the list - invites will go out later today:
    Gally
    ElVikingo
    SharperImage
    Turboe
    digital420
    CMacD
    jmcdon00
    GarlandGreene
    Gregair13
    josdin00
    BloodyHorns82
    marstc09
    Purplepowerpunch
    Vikes_King
    kevoncox
    dcboardr41
    Pack93z

    Alternates list (will get a team if an existing owner leaves/is dropped):
    BleedinPandG
    Schutz
    Overlord
    ChiTownVike
    BHeadGood
    PackSux!

    Thanks to everyone for their interest.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #2
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: 2008 PPO FF - New Owner List

    Wildman will be let down he didn't make the grade but he will understand.
    Hell he is already in 4 other leagues I think.

    Thanks for all your efforts my friend.
    You are on your way to becoming management.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #3
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: 2008 PPO FF - New Owner List

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Wildman will be let down he didn't make the grade but he will understand.
    Hell he is already in 4 other leagues I think.

    Thanks for all your efforts my friend.
    You are on your way to becoming management.

    ;D
    I did all the work myself - how does that possibly make me management material?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #4
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,051

    Re: 2008 PPO FF - New Owner List

    [size=20pt]WOO HOO[/size]

    Pissing on the Pack since 08'

  5. #5
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,916

    Re: 2008 PPO FF - New Owner List

    ;D ;D ;D

    Thanks Zeus. You have realy worked hard to put all this together.

  6. #6
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: 2008 PPO FF - New Owner List

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Wildman will be let down he didn't make the grade but he will understand.
    Hell he is already in 4 other leagues I think.

    Thanks for all your efforts my friend.
    You are on your way to becoming management.

    ;D
    I did all the work myself - how does that possibly make me management material?
    BTW - that's not quite true.
    Ultra is involved as a silent enforcer, and Webby is the moneybags behind it all.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #7
    BleedinPandG is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    969

    Re: 2008 PPO FF - New Owner List

    The true measure of a man is what he'd do knowing he'd never be found out.

  8. #8
    ChiTownVike's Avatar
    ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: 2008 PPO FF - New Owner List

    WOO HOO ALTERNATE!!!!!!!!!!!! I never thought id get back in after the 2006 season where I pulled a complete brain fart and didnt post at all



    Thank you Josdin for the sig

  9. #9
    GALLY is offline Starter
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    277

    Re: 2008 PPO FF - New Owner List

    Wow - I'm shocked I made the cut but you won't be disappointed......

  10. #10
    GALLY is offline Starter
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    277

    Re: 2008 PPO FF - New Owner List

    "Zeus" wrote:
    I have conducted a weighted random lottery using this website:
    http://www.random.org/sequences/

    Here's the list - invites will go out later today:
    Gally
    ElVikingo
    SharperImage
    Turboe
    digital420
    CMacD
    jmcdon00
    GarlandGreene
    Gregair13
    josdin00
    BloodyHorns82
    marstc09
    Purplepowerpunch
    Vikes_King
    kevoncox
    dcboardr41
    Pack93z

    Alternates list (will get a team if an existing owner leaves/is dropped):
    BleedinPandG
    Schutz
    Overlord
    ChiTownVike
    BHeadGood
    PackSux!

    Thanks to everyone for their interest.

    =Z=
    Get used to Gally being at the top of the standings.............he he he he

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2008 PPO FF - NEW OWNER SIGNUP THREAD
    By Zeus in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 07:07 AM
  2. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 09:05 AM
  3. 2008 NFL Free Agent Signings List
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 07:27 AM
  4. PHoD looks back on the 2008 off season (2008 draft results include)!
    By PurpleHornsOfDestruction in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 05:33 AM
  5. New Owner
    By Bulldog67 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-21-2004, 01:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •