Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: and the #1 pick is...?

"damien927" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    Larry Johnson is considered the backup to Preist Holmes!!
    you serious? theres no way hes priests backup. dosnt have a snowballs chance in hell
    Herm Edwards said that Johnson is their STARTER, not Holmes.... he still may reitre anyway.

I am in a keeper league and I ended up being loaded last year..... I get to keep 2 guys and I have

Larry Johnson
    Tiki Barber
    Chad Johnson
    Carson Palmer
    Tony Gonzalez

I want to keep LJ and Carson, but if Carson can't come back in time, I may have to go with LJ and Tiki.
    I'd either go LJ and Barber, LJ and CJ, or CJ and Barber. I'd stay away from Carson, it's hard to say if he'll be able to return to his level of play, even after a couple years.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"PurplePeopleEaters89" wrote:
    every year since i was little my dad, the Viking nut, has done fantasy football!! Last season i was supposed to do it for the first time with my dad, but it didn't really pan out!! So this year, i am definately joining and i have been thinking about if i got the first pick in the draft, who would i take??! I know a lot of people have different philosophies about which position to take!! So let me know what your guy's strategies are!!!
    LARRY JOHNSON..best rb in the nfl, and with a full season of starting hes going to break 2000 yards rushing
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"olson_10" wrote:
    every year since i was little my dad, the Viking nut, has done fantasy football!! Last season i was supposed to do it for the first time with my dad, but it didn't really pan out!! So this year, i am definately joining and i have been thinking about if i got the first pick in the draft, who would i take??! I know a lot of people have different philosophies about which position to take!! So let me know what your guy's strategies are!!!
    LARRY JOHNSON..best rb in the nfl, and with a full season of starting hes going to break 2000 yards rushing
    How can you say best in the NFL? He has had one good season. I think Tomlinson is the best in the NFL. But thats just me. The guy can do it all.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I don't do fantasy football, but I would take LT first...he's DA MAN!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"mr.woo" wrote:
    Larry Johnson is considered the backup to Preist Holmes!!
    you serious? theres no way hes priests backup. dosnt have a snowballs chance in hell
    Ok, but even if Holmes doesn't retire, you still have a very good RB sitting on the bench!! You can't tell me Edwards isn't going to play him and give the entire job to Johnson!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

LT is the most complete running back, he can put up points running, catching and throwing :P

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

"olson_10" wrote:

WOW!!! I can't believe somebody actually said it!!! Larry Johnson had a good season last year!! That doesn't prove anything!!! Look at Willie Parker!! He came in and had a good season!! If i had a choice between Alexander and Johnson i would probably take Johnson, but you can't say he is the best in the NFL!!! That is just plane wrong!! :cry:
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

Prophet Guest

You have to go with an RB in the first round and if you have the overall first LT is your only choice. Consistent. Durable. Proven.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Larry Johnson is likely to struggle, Chiefs lost an all pro fullback, and on their best offensive lineman. He's a talented back, and I could still see him producing, but there are some ??'s there.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

thetrenches68OL is offline Asst. Coach

yeah lt is the best compleat back out there 4 sure
    The Trenches are where Games are Decided

Hutch and K. Will baby

sig by PurplePeopleEaters

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast