Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

You're the coach of an NFL franchise..

Who would you take to help improve your team?

fred3105 is offline Coordinator

Re: You're the coach of an NFL franchise..

I said take the risk. Although it would have to depend on what kind of character probrlems and what kind of talent.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

DV.....Are you stirring up trouble again? :lol: Should we go by position or just general player theme?
    Or are you talking Randy vs. ?
    :wink:

Lol. just trying to make things interesting and see if certain things can be overlooked since the one who isn't exactly a boy scout is the more talented of the two prospects. Yeah it can be any position, even kicker, hell even a punter.. when was the last time you heard a punter who was making head lines and getting under people's skin?

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

It depends on the "charicteristic" that the potentiol superstar has. If he is a selfish, arogant, jerk, take the good attitude. If the antics are somewhat mild then no prob.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"DemonicViking" wrote:
    Lol. just trying to make things interesting and see if certain things can be overlooked since the one who isn't exactly a boy scout is the more talented of the two prospects. Yeah it can be any position, even kicker, hell even a punter.. when was the last time you heard a punter who was making head lines and getting under people's skin?
    Well, Saurbrun and Vanderjat are no saints. Saurbrun admitted to steroid use :roll: , and Vanderjat shoots his mouth off like T.O. :roll:

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

I voted for the better behaved player. I did this because of the Patriots. That's a TEAM, you don't hear one person running his mouth in the media, that's why you don't hear a lot about them until playoff time. I find it awsome to watch how after every tackle, players on that team run over and high five. It's a winning enviornment, something that can't be built with a stuck up prick jawing to the media constantly.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Take the risk factor by drafting the talented, yet characteristic potential superstar"

Your use of this word in this particular situation makes absolutely no sense...I know what you were trying to say, but you didn't say it right.

Sorry for the grammar lesson, but people shouldn't use big words unless they understand what they mean...I would rather read much simpler language if it accurately describes what the speaker/writer wants than to see someone misuse larger words...it makes you look like you don't know what you are talking about...which I am sure is not the case.

Don't get mad at me for saying this...just take it for what it is worth...good advice. :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    It depends on the "charicteristic" that the potentiol superstar has. If he is a selfish, arogant, jerk, take the good attitude. If the antics are somewhat mild then no prob.
    Either or. Did not include you added options.

Oh, I'm pissed now, now I'm gonna go postal !

my bad, sometimes you don't think straight when you're tired or thinking about something else.. if you know what I mean. You are correct, the proper way to phrase that would be "talented, yet controversial player with the potential to be a superstar" the athlete who exhibitis a characteristic trait found to be negative but with his abilities could make it big at the next level. How's that teach? :smile:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast