Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

You'll never see this on ESPN!

I did see this though!

ROLLE could do some time if convicted.

BRENTWOOD, Tenn. -- Titans cornerback Samari Rolle was arrested Tuesday on assault charges after a Valentine's Day altercation with his wife, authorities said.

Police said Danisha Rolle, 27, was treated for a cut over her left eye and released from Baptist Hospital in Nashville Monday night.

Samari Rolle
    Cornerback
    Tennessee Titans

2004 SEASON STATISTICS
    Tot.... Ast.... Solo... FF..... Sack... Int
    28..... 28..... 0...... 0...... 0...... 1

"Unfortunately with this being a legal matter, I am unable to comment on the particulars of the situation," Samari Rolle said in a statement. "We are cooperating in this process and it is our wish that our privacy would be respected."

Hospital personnel contacted Brentwood Police and authorities obtained a warrant after a preliminary investigation. Police said the incident occurred Monday night.

Rolle turned himself in on a single charge of simple assault, a misdemeanor, Chief Ricky Watson said.

The 27-year-old Rolle posted $1,000 bond and was released, officials said. If convicted, he faces probation up to 11 months and 29 days in jail.

"Samari notified us that he has hired an attorney to represent him," coach Jeff Fisher said. "We will continue to monitor the situation."

The Rolles have been married since November 2003 and have two children.

Samari Rolle's first court appearance is set for Feb. 24.

Rolle appeared in 12 games in 2004 before undergoing surgery on his left knee. He finished with just one interception and 28 tackles. Rolle's best season was in 2000, when he went to the Pro Bowl after making seven interceptions.

The Titans drafted Rolle in the second round in 1998 out of Florida State.

I know at one time someone mentioned him as a posibility coming to the Vikes. Maybe the Titans were thinking of cutting him for salary reasons because he is not on the ESPN list of FAs. Maybe we stay away from trouble which is spelled with a capital "T" which rhymes with "P" which stands for "Putz, you shouldn't hit your wife."

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

What next...? Adam Vinatieri will be charged with something.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

this is bogus.. i didnt hear of either thing until i seen it here.. but randy leaves a field with 2 seconds left and ppl wanna sniper him out.. favre left with like 30 seconds left a few years back against us and i totally forgot about it cuz i didnt hear about it until this year when someone posted it.. ppl just dont like the vikes

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I actually heard it on ESPN radio last night, I was very surprised!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

It would be different during the season, you have about 20,000 shows which have to dig up something to talk about. Now all you have about Football is the Hour long sportcenter and the NFL Network.

Believe me, the NFL doesn't want to talk too much about this. Keep'n this one on the down-low.

Plus, Randy is creme. And Creme rises to the top.

Crème de la Crème (some one who knows french, please correct me)
    or
    crème de la récolte

skogs02 is offline Starter

hmmmm lets see here....whats worse??? Moss FAKE moon'ing a crowd or Harrison getting charged with assault?

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

exactly whut everyone was thinking im sure.. he better get fined alot for that and pay the price if randy gets fined for doin a fake moon. when the fans can do that if they want.. and call him buckwheat.. i was pist it wasnt like he actually did it.. and then harrison goes and attacks someone.. something better happen with this

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

The mooning will be spoken about for years to come and will live in all those that hate the Vikings forever.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Assault, what a football player assaulted someone? I never heard about this, but you know what I did hear. In the playoffs about a month ago, you know what happened, after Randy Moss scored a touchdown he FAKED mooning the fans. Can you believe that!!? What an arrogant prick! Anyways, so what happened with this whole assault thing? Who did it? Why? (said with sarcasm!)

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12