NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

You think PacMan is bad - how about Jerramy Stevens?

PFT.com reports that Jerramy Stevens is about as big of a piece of shit as you can be.
    They supplied a link to a graphic report in the Seattle times of his history.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2004147460_rbstevens270.html

Amazing that he still even has the option to play.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

Re: You think PacMan is bad - how about Jerramy Stevens?

WOW.... that took forever to read.
    He seems worse than Pud-man

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    PFT.com reports that Jerramy Stevens is about as big of a piece of shit as you can be.

That's some story...he really is. So is his lawyer Hunsinger. Stevens sucks too...I remember more dropped passes than catches. He's a 6'7" TWill with no speed.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

This guy is a menace. Karma will eventually catch him. Either that or he will hurt somebody or himself real bad. Some people get preferential treatment, and athlete's are in that group. But what the people are doing when they keep these thugs out of trouble is enabling them. I always thought that part of being a man, is being accountable for your actions. Things will catch up with guys like him. He doesn't deserve a NFL contract, and shouldn't be getting paid that kind of money soiling the league's caracter.

Blog Entries

"PurpleTide" wrote:

This guy is a menace. Karma will eventually catch him. Either that or he will hurt somebody or himself real bad. Some people get preferential treatment, and athlete's are in that group. But what the people are doing when they keep these thugs out of trouble is enabling them. I always thought that part of being a man, is being accountable for your actions. Things will catch up with guys like him. He doesn't deserve a NFL contract, and shouldn't be getting paid that kind of money soiling the league's caracter.
    Hell, he doesn't deserve to be outside prison IMHO.
    Piece of shit.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:

Piece of shit.

Amazing how I have never heard anything about this shithead (except that he can't hold onto passes)...until this post. I'm sure there are a lot of people who also don't know...fans who cheered him in Seattle and now Tampa. He is really evil, and it will take something huge to straighten him out. Would love to see him scared straight in prison.
    ;D
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Blog Entries

"VikingMike" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:

Piece of pooh.

Amazing how I have never heard anything about this shithead (except that he can't hold onto passes)...until this post. I'm sure there are a lot of people who also don't know...fans who cheered him in Seattle and now Tampa. He is really evil, and it will take something huge to straighten him out. Would love to see him scared straight in prison.
    ;D
    If he ever goes to prison, I hope that someone does to him what he did to that 19-year-old freshman... only without the drugs and alcohol to take the edge off.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:

, didn't know any of that crap about him.
    Sad that assholes like this are put into a position where they influence youth.
    Scumbag.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Too bad he's an athlete,
    Bubba would love him.