Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: You sorry Bears

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Re: You sorry m*ther f*cking Bears

"VikingNed" wrote:
    SD,

Go have a drink and relax man, your going to give yourself a heartattach...

Chill Bro......
    lol, I'm OK man...I just expected more from the Bears in this game...I was honestly hoping they'd win. Anyway, no need for a drink, and no worries about a heart attack.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

I hate the panthers almost as much as the Packers. They are getting up there now on the hate scale. I especially hate Steve Smith and would be absolutely pissed off if we ever signed that douchebag. This game was a question of who i hated more and frankly I hated the panthers a little bit more.

so... I really hope seattle kicks their ass next week. Some of the worst fans in the NFL.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

They'll need it? I don't expect it will be a cakewalk for Seattle, the Panthers can go there next week and win, they're pretty much evenly matched and it can go either way.

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

"ltrey33" wrote:
    I WANTED them to lose! Who cares if they "represented the division" or not? They still lost, and it's swweeeeettt!!!
    the fact is chicago lost and they made us look even worse cause the bears got lucky and won the division so they think they are better than us. however they won't win the division next year cause they will flop. they are just like the white socks they think cause they win it once it's supposed to be theirs every year. the twins will win the division cause they have better pitching and cheap butt pohlad actually spent some money for some hitting. and the vikings will wipe the nfc north with chicago, detroit and gayne green bay fudge packer heads. with the free agents we get even if we only get one or two and our supurb draft, defense, and a coach who won't change his mine every week and do stupid plays that don't work we will rule this division for the next 5 years hands down.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    I hate the panthers almost as much as the Packers. They are getting up there now on the hate scale. I especially hate Steve Smith and would be absolutely pissed off if we ever signed that douchebag. This game was a question of who i hated more and frankly I hated the panthers a little bit more.

so... I really hope seattle kicks their jiggly butt next week. Some of the worst fans in the NFL.
    The guy plays hard and he produces, if we ever did happen to get him would you still feel the same way?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"sdvikefan" wrote:
    "RK." wrote:
    Wow somebody needs a nap. LOL
    Hey I'm sorry if I sound bitter but I expected more from the Bears against Carolina. If anybody needs a nap it's the sorry a$$ Bears...good luck Panthers against Seattle, you'll need it.
    I am happy they lost!

Why do the Panthers need luck? They have a great D and played great O against a great D at home.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    If you hate the Bears, what are you upset about?

You should be dancing & celebrating!

My fandom for other teams stops at the Minnesota border.

If the Bears, Pack or Lions make the playoffs, I want them to loose.

Chicagos "D" has been carrying their team all year & it finally caught up to them & they got alot of "fluke" turnovers.

Their offense sucked all year.
    Exactly singer! Are we all happy the Packers won the Super Bowl back in '95 or '96 or whenever it was because they "represented the division"? Hell no! We'd take that title away from them in a second.

The fact of the matter is,whenever a team from our division wins the Super Bowl we hear how great they are from their fans and how we've never won a Super Bowl and now they have 2 or 3 or however many they have. I want the other teams in the North to lose as much as possible for that reason.

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

steve smith is so cocky him and chad johnson should be on the same team. jake delohmme is a redneck so he belongs in carolina or playing for the saints. im just glad chicago lost cause they are supposed to be so good and their defense gave up over 400 hundred yards what a joke carolina's offense isn't even that good they are above average but they sure arn't no vikings.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

"sdvikefan" wrote:
    OK, so I hate the Chicago Bears and everything they stand for, including Mike Ditka. So the f*ck what... the bottom line is our division got embarrassed today, and it was because we couldn't stop the passing game. ANd on top of that, these sorry b*stards from Carlolina ran on da Bears all f*cking day, and their D made Nick Goings look like an MVP. They also made Steve Smith look like an MVP...Carolina deserved to win this game and f*ck Chicago, I hope to G*d our team can give a better showing of the NFC North next year...f*ck da Bears and their duma$$ mother f*cking coach Lovie Smith....we will take your sorry a$$es down next year. f*ck you....
    So you're saying you hate the Bears then?

You MIGHT want to think about easing back on the caffeine by the way...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"shockzilla" wrote:
    "sdvikefan" wrote:
    OK, so I hate the Chicago Bears and everything they stand for, including Mike Ditka. So the f*ck what... the bottom line is our division got embarrassed today, and it was because we couldn't stop the passing game. ANd on top of that, these sorry b*stards from Carlolina ran on da Bears all f*cking day, and their D made Nick Goings look like an MVP. They also made Steve Smith look like an MVP...Carolina deserved to win this game and f*ck Chicago, I hope to G*d our team can give a better showing of the NFC North next year...f*ck da Bears and their duma$$ mother f*cking coach Lovie Smith....we will take your sorry a$$es down next year. f*ck you....
    So you're saying you hate the Bears then?

You MIGHT want to think about easing back on the caffeine by the way...
    He's saying he hates the Bears, but he wanted them to win.

You figure that one out! :scratch:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast