Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Yet Another Bengal Gets Busted

    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Wow they need to get the eyes off them.

    Next thing you know you will be reading about how one of their O-lineman has skidmarks on his fruit of the looms......

    Seriously...boating under the influence.


    and alot of people die from it every year...just like a DUI in a motor vehicle. A very selfish preventable crime.
    besides you would either have to be white trash or an ignorant silliness to operate anything mechanical while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
    Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy when a cop says words like white trash. Really secures the feeling of equality and unbiased enforcement of the law.

    Approx 300 people die a year due to drunken boating. More people die each year from exploding toilets.

    If he stabs someone in the throat with a spoon, sure let me know about it. If he is out driving his boat drunk that's his problem why put it on ESPN news?


    I made up the exploding toilet thing. About 300 people die from drunken boating though and that's a lot. I looked it up out of curiosity. :lol:

  2. #12
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Yet Another Bengal Gets Busted

    How many are left on the Bengals to get in trouble to make it an official prison team?

  3. #13
    Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,654

    Re: Yet Another Bengal Gets Busted

    This time, it's guard Eric Steinbach, who was charged with boating under the influence.
    I actually heard he was our boat driver last year...

    (have we decided that we can joke about it?)
    i m better than you, so just give up...

  4. #14
    enlvikeman's Avatar
    enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,395

    Re: Yet Another Bengal Gets Busted

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Wow they need to get the eyes off them.

    Next thing you know you will be reading about how one of their O-lineman has skidmarks on his fruit of the looms......

    Seriously...boating under the influence.


    and alot of people die from it every year...just like a DUI in a motor vehicle. A very selfish preventable crime.
    besides you would either have to be white trash or an ignorant silliness to operate anything mechanical while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
    Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy when a cop says words like white trash. Really secures the feeling of equality and unbiased enforcement of the law.

    Approx 300 people die a year due to drunken boating. More people die each year from exploding toilets.

    If he stabs someone in the throat with a spoon, sure let me know about it. If he is out driving his boat drunk that's his problem why put it on ESPN news?


    I made up the exploding toilet thing. About 300 people die from drunken boating though and that's a lot. I looked it up out of curiosity. :lol:
    Okay I'm guessing you thought the "White trash"comment was directed at you when in fact I was speaking of the idiot driving drunk on a boat. I should have clarified. Touchy subject for me Del Rio. Had a sibling who stopped at a stop sign and the drunk behind them decided not to. That person also is "White trash" who got 18 months by the way. Sort of motivated me to get into this line of work. I'm not partial with the phrase "White trash" either Del. If the shoe fits wear it. All drunk drivers to me are "equally" worthless trash who think of nothing but themselves. You see...not biased at all.

    I like the exploding toilet seat comment. I haven't seen one of them yet.



    "24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

    CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

  5. #15
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,779
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Yet Another Bengal Gets Busted

    On the report I read it said he failed a series of field sobriety tests.. now I know how you'd do that to a car driver being on dry land but for a boater ?

    I just have this vision of the guy being told to stand on one leg whilst counting and then overbalancing and rolling into the river :lol:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  6. #16
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Yet Another Bengal Gets Busted

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Wow they need to get the eyes off them.

    Next thing you know you will be reading about how one of their O-lineman has skidmarks on his fruit of the looms......

    Seriously...boating under the influence.
    It's a problem up here on the Mississippi where I live & they enforce it. They'll fine you if you don't have a twist top for every empty bottle you have on board.

    People goe to sandbars & party all day or afternoon, with many of them getting sloshed. There have been drownings here as a result of boating under the influence.

    The main problem with boating under the influence is that these same boaters end up trailering their boats after there done partying on the river & hopping in their trucks & driving several miles home.

    Now they become a threat on the highways.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #17
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Yet Another Bengal Gets Busted

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Wow they need to get the eyes off them.

    Next thing you know you will be reading about how one of their O-lineman has skidmarks on his fruit of the looms......

    Seriously...boating under the influence.
    It's a problem up here on the Mississippi where I live & they enforce it. They'll fine you if you don't have a twist top for every empty bottle you have on board.

    People goe to sandbars & party all day or afternoon, with many of them getting sloshed. There have been drownings here as a result of boating under the influence.

    The main problem with boating under the influence is that these same boaters end up trailering their boats after there done partying on the river & hopping in their trucks & driving several miles home.

    Now they become a threat on the highways.
    Oh I understand the threat and the fact that it's illegal. What I don't understand is why I see it when I open up ESPN.

  8. #18
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Yet Another Bengal Gets Busted

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    ...Oh I understand the threat and the fact that it's illegal. What I don't understand is why I see it when I open up ESPN.
    It might be related to why you get the daily weather when you do your searches for midget porn.

  9. #19
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Yet Another Bengal Gets Busted

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    ...Oh I understand the threat and the fact that it's illegal. What I don't understand is why I see it when I open up ESPN.
    It might be related to why you get the daily weather when you do your searches for midget porn.
    I hate those damn weather pop ups when I'm trying to watch my midget porn.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Bengal fan looking around...
    By ArmyBengal in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 02:00 PM
  2. Yet another Bengal is arrested! RB Quincy Wilson busted!
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 07:05 AM
  3. Bengal arrested again
    By vikingivan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 06:05 PM
  4. Another Bengal arrested
    By whackthepack in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 10:58 AM
  5. McKinnie to become Bengal ?
    By MotorCityVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-16-2002, 12:48 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •