Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

WTF is Cris Collinsworth saying?

I don't know if anyone else watching the Seattle/Wash Wildcard caught this, but at the end of the game, Cris Collinsworth was talking about the Sean Taylor tragedy, and he sounded like he was sympathizing with the Murders/Robbers ???!!!! He said something along the lines of "IT was such a tragedy, i mean, the 4 young men who robbed his home, not expecting him to be there and the panic they must have experienced and how this has destroyed their lives..." WTF??!!!??!
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

Re: WTF is Cris Collinsworth saying?

"Braddock" wrote:
    I don't know if anyone else watching the Seattle/Wash Wildcard caught this, but at the end of the game, Cris Collinsworth was talking about the Sean Taylor tragedy, and he sounded like he was sympathizing with the Murders/Robbers ???!!!! He said something along the lines of "IT was such a tragedy, i mean, the 4 young men who robbed his home, not expecting him to be there and the panic they must have experienced and how this has destroyed their lives..." WTF??!!!??!
    yeah he did say that, i mean he said not only taking seans life but.....(all the stuff u said)
    fucked up i know

Thanks josdin00

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

Even Madden sounds smarter. Christ.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

Or......

He could be someone that realizes that some of the robbers were young people who will be in prison for huge points in their lives. They have family and friends as well. Many of the poor in that neigboorhood never had a chance. There are a lot of poor people that have to do bad things to
    survive.

Additionally, I think he was just saying that he doesn't think it was there goal to kill anyone and didn't expect him there. When he ran out of the bedroom, he probally surpised them( a bunch of kids) and they paniced and shot and killed him. However, they must be evil because they broke into his house looking for something to steal.

"kevoncox" wrote:
    Or......

He could be someone that realizes that some of the robbers were young people who will be in prison for huge points in their lives. They have family and friends as well. Many of the poor in that neigboorhood never had a chance. There are a lot of poor people that have to do bad things to
    survive.
    You can't even try to defend those people....Seriously.

Did you see their myspaces? They were anything but "poor." They may not have been totally well off, but they were all waving wads of cash like it was nothing, while in their big brand names clothes. Sh*t, I know people in ten times worse shape and they don't go and kill people because of it.

They are old enough to know better. If they wanted money they could take advantage of govt. programs and go to college or even get a job, not kill people!

Sorry man, you won't find no sympathy out of me on this one. Screw em'.

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

"baumy300" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    Or......

survive.

Did you see their myspaces? They were anything but "poor." They may not have been totally well off, but they were all waving wads of cash like it was nothing, while in their big brand names clothes. Sh*t, I know people in ten times worse shape and they don't go and kill people because of it.

They are old enough to know better. If they wanted money they could take advantage of govt. programs and go to college or even get a job, not kill people!

true screw em

Thanks josdin00

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

"kevoncox" wrote:
    Or......

survive.

Additionally, I think he was just saying that he doesn't think it was there goal to kill anyone and didn't expect him there. When he ran out of the bedroom, he probally surpised them( a bunch of kids) and they paniced and shot and killed him. However, they must be evil because they broke into his house looking for something to steal.

Robbing his house twice in five days doesn't sound like survival necessities... sounds like greed. And that's what it was all about greed. I understand people have to make tough choices to make it by, but killing should not even be an option, and by that, carrying guns should not be an option. How'd they pay for those guns? Why not buy bread or pay rent with that money? And as stated below, they didn't sound desperate, so no sympathy from me. Let them rot and serve as a bad example for others.
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

"baumy300" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    Or......

survive.

I know poeple richer than them that go out ant rob people. What about the CEOs of companies that rip people off. If you judge people based on their myspace pages you will be disappoined. I don' expect anyone to feel sorry for them. However, it is unforunate that 5 young individuals will never reach their full potential and so many lifetimes have been lost.

Just remember before this the media was trying o portary Sean Taylor as someone from the Hood, whose past finally caught up with him, even though he grew up in a middle class white neighboorhood and went to private high school. He had an incident where he tried to recover a stolen ATV with a gun and spit on someone during a game.

I'm just happy that 1 reporter was able to separate his opinion from all the crap the news spews to us on a daily basis.

"Braddock" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    Or......

survive.

Robbing his house twice in five days doesn't sound like survival necessities... sounds like greed. And that's what it was all about greed. I understand people have to make tough choices to make it by, but killing should not even be an option, and by that, carrying guns should not be an option. How'd they pay for those guns? Why not buy bread or pay rent with that money? And as stated below, they didn't sound desperate, so no sympathy from me. Let them rot and serve as a bad example for others.
    I don' think the murder was on purpose. I suspected that they were caught off guard and shot without thinking. Like i said if you judged people based on
    their myspace page, almost every girl is a slut or a drunk.

"kevoncox" wrote:

I know poeple richer than them that go out ant rob people. What about the CEOs of companies that rip people off.
    What? What does this have to do with murder? As far as the CEO's who do that: Screw them too! They are criminals as well.

"kevoncox" wrote:
    However, it is unforunate that 5 young individuals will never reach their full potential and so many lifetimes have been lost.
    Oh yes
    : They were on their way to such great things. Two burglaries and one murder in a span of a few days. What was next? Mass murder and extortion? Don;t act like they were on a religious mission or finding a cure for some disease. It's probably good they were stopped now and not before they could harm even more people.

"kevoncox" wrote:
    Just remember before this the media was trying o portary Sean Taylor as someone from the Hood, whose past finally caught up with him
    So just because he is from the "hood" we shouldn't be angry that he was murdered? His life was taken. They portray these idiots as victims, and then they take Sean Taylor - who was turning his lief around - and want to trash talk him. That to me is all BS.

"kevoncox" wrote:
    I'm just happy that 1 reporter was able to separate his opinion from all the crap the news spews to us on a daily basis.
    You're right. Taylor was just a thug up to no good with his wife and child that night when these poor souls accidentally stumbled into his home - again - and happened to kill him. That dang media.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast