Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    Formo's Avatar
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,664

    Re: WR Marcus Robinson to retire from NFL

    "marstc09" wrote:
    I liked him and I was upset about the way he was let go.
    Yup.
    Me too.

    The only thing I didn't like about him was his injury-prone legs.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

  2. #12
    Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,654

    Re: WR Marcus Robinson to retire from NFL

    he had good hands for us.

    kind of nice that he ended with the team that he made his name with
    i m better than you, so just give up...

  3. #13
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: WR Marcus Robinson to retire from NFL

    "marstc09" wrote:
    I liked him and I was upset about the way he was let go.
    pretty much sums up my feelings about M-Rob.
    Good player.


    I remember a point in life when I was happy because i got Koren and Marcus Robinson's autographs on the same pennant... lol


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  4. #14
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: WR Marcus Robinson to retire from NFL

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "happy" wrote:
    Remember the 3 TD game he had against Cleveland?

    The guy was pretty solid for us. I enjoyed him on our team.
    I don't remember that at all actually.
    I'll take your word for it though.

    Was that like 1980?
    :P
    No, but it was pre-KAO
    ;D

  5. #15
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,533

    Re: WR Marcus Robinson to retire from NFL

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "happy" wrote:
    Remember the 3 TD game he had against Cleveland?

    The guy was pretty solid for us. I enjoyed him on our team.
    I don't remember that at all actually.
    I'll take your word for it though.

    Was that like 1980?
    :P
    No, but it was pre-KAO
    ;D
    It was 2005 I'm pretty sure... I lived in Cleveland and was watching the game with a bunch of Cleveland fans.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  6. #16
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: WR Marcus Robinson to retire from NFL

    "C" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "happy" wrote:
    Remember the 3 TD game he had against Cleveland?

    The guy was pretty solid for us. I enjoyed him on our team.
    I don't remember that at all actually.
    I'll take your word for it though.

    Was that like 1980?
    :P
    No, but it was pre-KAO
    ;D
    It was 2005 I'm pretty sure... I lived in Cleveland and was watching the game with a bunch of Cleveland fans.
    But wasn't that the year we had a meathead coach, a rubber armed QB and no talent? How could that be?

  7. #17
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,533

    Re: WR Marcus Robinson to retire from NFL

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "happy" wrote:
    Remember the 3 TD game he had against Cleveland?

    The guy was pretty solid for us. I enjoyed him on our team.
    I don't remember that at all actually.
    I'll take your word for it though.

    Was that like 1980?
    :P
    No, but it was pre-KAO
    ;D
    It was 2005 I'm pretty sure... I lived in Cleveland and was watching the game with a bunch of Cleveland fans.
    But wasn't that the year we had a meathead coach, a rubber armed QB and no talent? How could that be?
    This is true... but we're talking the 2005 Cleveland Browns here...
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  8. #18
    MetalMike-LoudVike's Avatar
    MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: WR Marcus Robinson to retire from NFL

    Yeah he wasn't flashy just effective my fondest memory of M-Rob Overtime game Houston.
    this guy ends up going the distance on a post route.....34-28.
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

  9. #19
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: WR Marcus Robinson to retire from NFL

    "MetalMike-LoudVike" wrote:
    Yeah he wasn't flashy just effective my fondest memory of M-Rob Overtime game Houston.
    this guy ends up going the distance on a post route.....34-28.
    I was at that game, it was right after he dropped a similar wide open pass that would have been the game winner.
    Still, he was solid player who was a very good red-zone option.


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  10. #20
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: WR Marcus Robinson to retire from NFL

    I never did understand the man love for this cat..... :

    a.
    Of the 3 years he played for the Vikes he only play all 16 games once.
    b.
    The most yards he ever got in one year was 657 (515 and 381)
    c.
    The most catches he ever got in one year was 47 (31 and 29).
    d.
    He had 8, 5 and 4 TD's.

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/player...?playerId=1321
    I mean seriously, what the hell made him so great in everyones eyes?

    B-wade had 54 receptions last year for 647 yards and 3 TDs.
    You would think he would get as much love as this malcontent, injury prone, drunk driving has been.


    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. why we need to keep marcus robinson....
    By mr.woo in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 08:49 AM
  2. Marcus Robinson.
    By UkViking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-08-2005, 06:45 PM
  3. Marcus Robinson was the key!
    By Vikes in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-17-2005, 05:34 PM
  4. Question about Marcus Robinson
    By sdvikefan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 11:03 AM
  5. Marcus Robinson?
    By DoubleDown11 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-05-2004, 04:02 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •