Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Wow only two more days!

Till a football game comes on. This monday night the hall of fame game is on featuring the broncos and redskins at canton. I forgot all about that. Hey its not the vikings or for some of you packer fans the packers, but hey its a football game right???? :cheers:

7 more days to strike revenge against the cards as well, even if it doesnt mean anything being the preseason.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Wow only two more days!

Who cares if it doesn't mean anything. At least we will still get our revenge and we get to see the Vikes actually play :!:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Wow only two more days!

Like someone else said on a different thread. This game, although it is just preseason, will mean a lot to Denny Green! He likes to win in the preseason and I think he will want to do it at the dome where he coached for so long!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

PhillyVikes is offline Starter

Wow only two more days!

Madden 2005 comes out that day cant wait!!!!!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Wow only two more days!

You know, I've seen on the internet that the release date of Madden 2005 is the 9th, but everything advertises it as the 12th, so I don't know what to do!! I think I'm going to hit up the stores tomorrow just to see if they have it in or not! I can't wait to play it!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Wow only two more days!

I usually dont wish injuries on players but i wouldnt mind seeing nate poole get punked by russell or someone in the secondary. Granted it was walkers fault for last year, it would be so sweet to see him go down and hard.

Thats one player i would like to see get killed going across the middle or even on a fly route.

Can you say a ton of points??? Remember denny usually fields the worst type of defense possible. Could happen next week. BTW does anyone know someone on the cards d? :roll:

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Wow only two more days!

That would be sweet Hawiian! :lol: Nothing too serious, just like a severe cuncussion or something. :lol: Maybe Winfield could do it just to show us all that he is no Walker. Really, i am so sick of seeing that play on TV, but everytime that I see it I notice more and more that Walker did absolutely nothing to stop Poole from catching it. He didn't even try to make a play. It was almost as if he was trying to get out of the way of the ball or something. I have never been more happy to get rid of a player than Stone hands Walker. Good Riddance!
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

Wow only two more days!

"BigEasyViking" wrote:
    That would be sweet Hawiian! :lol: Nothing too serious, just like a severe cuncussion or something. :lol: Maybe Winfield could do it just to show us all that he is no Walker. Really, i am so sick of seeing that play on TV, but everytime that I see it I notice more and more that Walker did absolutely nothing to stop Poole from catching it. He didn't even try to make a play. It was almost as if he was trying to get out of the way of the ball or something. I have never been more happy to get rid of a player than Stone hands Walker. Good Riddance!
    Ya i been noticing that too. Walker didnt do squat to wack that ball out of the air or anything. Maybe he got payed by someone to screw up. YOu know what im talking about when players or even refs can change the game. I wouldnt doubt taht players get paid to screw up on the field and all.

Ya, woulnt mind seeing poole out for the season or two. It would be funny to see him become the next raonall smith.

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Wow only two more days!

If you could pick one player that you would love to see get hurt that's not Poole or a Packer who would it be? This is kind of a funny subject... I think that we need to go to church! lol
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

Wow only two more days!

"BigEasyViking" wrote:
    If you could pick one player that you would love to see get hurt that's not Poole or a Packer who would it be? This is kind of a funny subject... I think that we need to go to church! lol
    I go to church. Not every sunday though. Maybe once every 4 months. SHameful huh? :roll: I especially hate when i have to go to church right in the middle or beginning of a game. I even go to the earlierst service and could still miss the game since it starts at 7 am down here.

Getting back to the subject i wish torry holt would get injured so i can shut my friend up about our endless battle of whose the better receiver in moss or holt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast