Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

worst offseason?

no denver did not play there starters so they handed them that win
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

worst offseason?

True, but we still should have beat the Cardinals. If the situation was the other way around you guys would be saying the same thing the Packers fans are. It still boils down to the team with more wins makes the playoffs, as much as I hate to say it.

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

worst offseason?

yeah im just saying hey that last year were talking this year 2003 is done this a new year
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

worst offseason?

I'll agree with you on that, and this year we're going all the way!

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

worst offseason?

rjvikes.... we may disagree on many issues (and that makes it fun) but im glad at least someone here see that the Vikings didn't HAND the Packers anything. Had the Vikings lost a different game earlier in the season and beat the Cards, people wouldnt raise that issue at all. Good Luck this year, in everything except football!

3 Straight Division Champs

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

worst offseason?

"rjkvikings" wrote:
    "VIPER420" wrote:
    REMEMBER WE GAVE YOU THE PLAYOFFS!
    Ok, I'm a Vikings fan, but I just don't think that makes sense. I know many of you will disagree with me, but just think about it. If we would have lost one of the games that we won earlier in the season and beat the cardinals nobody would be saying that. What it boils down to is the Packers had more wins.

Yeah, I can't stand when people say the pack didn't win the division, and that we handed it to them. We lost one more game than they did, period. When we loose more than them, that means they win more than us, so that means they won the division. I will even admit that they were a better team than the vikes last year. Not by much, but they were better. Now this year is a different story and it is funny how pack fans want to bring up last year, instead of talking about this year. I wonder why that is?

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

worst offseason?

Also this one hands down goes to the dolphins. Ricky was their whole offense and they have absolutely nobody to replace him. At least the 49ers have a QB, who played well in replace of garcia last year, and were able to draft a WR to replace TO. The dolphins lost ricky and boston, after the draft and all the good FA's were signed. Because of the timing of the dolphins losses and the 49ers losses, the dolphins had the worst of all teams.

I would put the rams ahead of the pack, for loosing their D coordinator and pretty much their whole D-line, as well as turley for the season. Also, they have no good backup QB.

I would put KC in their for not drafting or signing any good D players, to help improve their horrible D. Thinking just because they have a new D coordinator, that their D will all of a sudden be good, is crazy.

pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

worst offseason?

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    rjvikes.... we may disagree on many issues (and that makes it fun) but im glad at least someone here see that the Vikings didn't HAND the Packers anything. Had the Vikings lost a different game earlier in the season and beat the Cards, people wouldnt raise that issue at all. Good Luck this year, in everything except football!

i also agree that we didn't hand you guys the playoffs. any team that manhandles the chiefs by 20 should not lose to the cardinals by ANY margin for ANY reason whatsoever.

i just don't appreciate being called an idiot for expressing my opinions that the packers have had a bad offseason.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

worst offseason?

Gotta say it was the 49ers. They lost many starters to free agency, etc. and will be lucky to win 5 games this season. Miami may struggle without Williams, but their defense should still be solid and Fiedler at QB is what they've won with the last few years. Offensively, the Packers are still outstanding, their success or failure will hinge on how quickly their rookie CBs can contribute and if their rookie punter can get things turned around.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12