Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re:Worst Commentator/Analyst

NeoVikesTX wrote:
    Joe Buck tops my list for sure.

I know there are many Vikings haters, but does anyone know of any analysts that actually favor the Vikes? Besides Cris Carter of course.
    Every time i've seen CC comment on a vikings game, it's been negative and he picks the other team.

I agree Joe Buck is bad. What was with him constantly saying "and now we welcome you inside our broadcast booth". Thanks for the location update, Captain Obvious!

Berman sounds like he needs oxygen while at commercial and his hand gestures bug me.
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman

Personally I agree with Jon Ritchie and even prefer Joe Buck to him. Jon Ritchie was a FB for the Raiders and Eagles (pretty good) but as a commentator he is pretty much a joke. His little bits and impersonations on ESPN are so stupid that I immediately have to change the channel when he is featured. IDK if he thinks he's funny or ESPN does but hes gotta go. He offers little opinion and seems to be added for a very weak comedic relief.
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

[img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

marstc09 wrote:
    I hate Joe Buck
    El underdog.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

I've never heard of this Ritchie guy.

Bryant Gumbel was one of the worst ever. He sounded drunk and didn't know who the players were. He was so boring he could put a hummingbird on crack to sleep!

Buck, kornholer, and I don't care for the obvious homers like Aikman either. "I didn't see a hold!" Duh!
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

I was bummed when Aikman and Buck were announcing the game. Buck is at the top of my list for most nauseating commentators in the NFL.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES wrote:
    NeoVikesTX wrote:
    Joe Buck tops my list for sure.

I know there are many Vikings haters, but does anyone know of any analysts that actually favor the Vikes? Besides Cris Carter of course.

Every time i've seen CC comment on a vikings game, it's been negative and he picks the other team.

I agree Joe Buck is bad. What was with him constantly saying "and now we welcome you inside our broadcast booth". Thanks for the location update, Captain Obvious!

Berman sounds like he needs oxygen while at commercial and his hand gestures bug me.
    This. Carter seems to usually be against us.

molineviking is offline Asst. Coach

A better question might be name some commentators who aren't annoying-lol

Since my job has laid off half the employees for three months now I've had plenty of time to watch ESPN, NFL Network, and listen to ESPN-Fox sports radio.

I can't believe no one has mentioned Keyshawn Johnson,

Jon Ritchie is one of the many newer former players who spend more time trying gimmicks instead of doing any research,

Kordel Stewart often says ridiculous things, Once said athletes over 6'4 rarely have speed-(Anyone ever heard of 6'5 Usain Bolt?) Also said Vick was still the most exciting player in the league.

Colin cowherd says stupid things all the time, He gives no respect to fans who live in certain areas of the country-Huh? He's said "What do Iowa fans know about football" What a dumb thing to say, just because there is no pro team there.

Jim Rome is so in love with himself and his show it's funny, I think he actually believes it's serious business, Having callers try to out insult each other is sometimes funny-yet very "I'm the high school jock-So worship me) Ease up Rome-sports rank way down the list of important issues in the world. When the Sklar brothers or Jay Mohr guest host it's easily the funniest show on.

C Carter usually always goes with the Vikings, On mike and Mike at least, This morning he picked a Vikings vs Jets super Bowl.

I guess these aren't true commentators but you know what I meant, I do like PTI, The time limit is good to keep moving, Around the horn is also kinda entertaining because almost never do all 4 agree, SVP is knowledgeable but a little boring,

Joe Buck, Aikman, Dierdorf, Chris C, all dumb everything down on purpose I think for the casual fan.
    Even if the Vikings lose, I can still find happiness in Bears, and Packer losses.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

molineviking wrote:
    ...Joe Buck, Aikman, Dierdorf, Chris C, all dumb everything down on purpose I think for the casual fan.
    lmao, that's some funny stuff.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

I pretty much hate them all after the week leading up to the Vikings/Cowboys match-up. Show after show gave zero love to the Vikings. I have no problem with them picking the other team, but to not say a single good thing about a team with the #2 seed in the NFC is just stupid.

purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler

Can't stand Bradshaw, Irvin, Sanders, Johnson, but I absolutely despise Trent "Dilder". How in the world did a no-talent hanger-on like him get an analyst job?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast