Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Worried about Lions

Ya that pic was before the lions vikings home game during the 2001 season. We won but barely as time ran out on the lions. 31-26 and we nearly blew a 25 point lead. how sad is taht. :angryfire:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

silvermane is offline Rookie

Worried about Lions

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    That would be a good season for the lions silvermane. Beating the bears twice would be great!! Are the Bears the lions biggest rivalry just because they are the closest (at least in the division). I know the biggest rivalry for the vikings is the packers. When I met my girlfriend (she's a packer fan) she said that the packers biggest rivalry is the bears, just because they are the closest, but it has now almost turned into a bigger rivalry the pack and the vikings!! I was just wondering.
    depends on who you ask...most lion fans see chicago as our biggest rival across the lake. maybe its because they are closest or maybe its because their fans come on our websites and talk trash all the time. we also rub elbows with them a lot at the games. but that's not to say we don't hate the packers and vikings too especially randy moss. i know you guys love him and he is an awesome receiver but i can't stand him! but i know a lot of bear and packer fans, but no viking fans which is one reason i came to this board. didn't take long to figure out who you guys hate. trash the pack...i like it!

pretty funny picture by the way. i think thats one photo that charlie batch would not autograph!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Worried about Lions

I consider the lions a rival too, but just not as big as the packers. All of the teams in our division are really rivals to me, the pack just more than the others. For me it just has to do with geographical ties!! If I were a Lions fan I would probably really hate the bears! I always hated Charlie Batch. I don't think he was that great, but he always found a way to beat us, somehow!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234