03-18-2011, 02:41 PM #1
Workout Bonuses Lost During NFL Lockout?• DT Kevin Williams ($500,000)
• LT Bryant McKinnie ($250,000)
• WR Bernard Berrian ($100,000)
• FS Madieu Williams ($100,000)
• MLB E.J. Henderson ($100,000)
• TE Visanthe Shiancoe ($100,000)
• RG Anthony Herrera ($100,000)
• LG Steve Hutchinson ($50,000)
• CB Cedric Griffin ($50,000)
• P Chris Kluwe ($50,000)
• TE Jeff Dugan ($50,000)
• WR Percy Harvin ($27,500)
• LS Cullen Loeffler ($20,000)
• RT Phil Loadholt ($2,500)
Put this in the General Forum, mostly cause it is a league issue even though this is specifically written with Vikings players (listed) in mind.Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.
03-18-2011, 09:29 PM #2
- Join Date
- Dec 1969
- Sandhurst, UK
- Blog Entries
Re: Workout Bonuses Lost During NFL Lockout?
well if nothing else the NFLPA are helping to add more issues to the bargaining to be done.
Maybe the players should have squirreled away a little more money, especially McKinnie as he likes to run up a few bar bills :PTime spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...
By BadlandsVikings in forum General NFL DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 05-17-2011, 01:44 PM
By Marrdro in forum General NFL DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-20-2010, 11:35 AM
By BadlandsVikings in forum General NFL DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2010, 07:27 AM
By singersp in forum General NFL DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 07-07-2007, 08:57 PM
By cajunvike in forum The ClubhouseReplies: 7Last Post: 06-21-2005, 09:41 PM