Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Prophet Guest

Winners, Losers, and Whiners

You are only one click away from the article.

This is a minor version of a 'Look at Me' thread, and still counts as a post and an annoyance point from snowinapril. :shock:

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Winners, Losers, and Whiners

You got me confused with somebody else.

I don't mind reading something like this with some substance.

Your post contributes whole-heartedly to what this site is about.

It isn't about your own accomplishment. In the end, it is something that will be a benefit to everyone that wants to take time to read it.

Good Post Prophet :grin:

It would be different if you tried to paste this article into your Sig Line(not possible) or if webby displayed it underneath your avatar. Then it would be redundant to post linking to it. :lol:

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

amazing work, and too funny poking one at SIA. If he wasn't cool, he might get fiesty!! LOL

"webmaster" wrote:
    amazing work, and too funny poking one at SIA. If he wasn't cool, he might get fiesty!! LOL
    Note my edit Webby to the previous post!!

I forgot to say thank you!

jimmymac is offline Pro-Bowler

Great number crunching Prophet! It quantifies the best, average and worst teams in the NFL.

Taken from your article:

"So, can the Packers continue on their quest to produce more points than their opponents and still lose games? I say yes, and support them whole heartedly in this endeavor."
    The answer is yes, but assumes that they occasionally win a game by a lot of points. :sad:
    -- Sarcasm always turned on --

"jimmymac" wrote:
    Great number crunching Prophet! It quantifies the best, average and worst teams in the NFL.

Taken from your article:

"So, can the Packers continue on their quest to produce more points than their opponents and still lose games? I say yes, and support them whole heartedly in this endeavor."
    The answer is yes, but assumes that they occasionally win a game by a lot of points. :sad:
    To me it says that against a bad D they will score a lot of points, so as of last weekend, we are not a bad D.

I don't have the time, but I think that the GB D has been very opportunistic. It is VERY important that BJ plays with that in mind. Play within our game and within our system, plus the rest of the team needs to refrain from fumbling.

The Colts are the only team in my mind that hasn't been a flip-flop. Every other team has been out or has given doubts off and on during the season.

I did say good post Prophet, but I don't like how we are called Bottom Dwellers. For the sake of this site, I think you need to put an asterisk next to the Vikings which denotes the following, "*exclude this team because their coaching staff and the team were busy for the first half of the season getting ready for their auditions for Day's of Our Live. They were not yet focused on their goal to win the NFC North" :grin:

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Dang I didn't even realize that prophet wrote that.... I am extremely impressed.

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

SamDawg84 Guest

i fit under all of them lol. i win, i lose, and i whine kind of a lot durring metals and health lol

Prophet Guest

Just kidding snow.

The answer is yes, but assumes that they occasionally win a game by a lot of points.
    Exactly, I wouldn't mind if they did that. It would make it even funnier when they are sitting at home watching the playoffs. Their stats are all skewed now because of the blowout win against the Saints.

The Colts have a solid team this year. It helps that they're having Edge running the ball a lot and supplementing it with the passing game compared to the other way around. It appears that has helped make a difference in their defense being more productive.

...but I don't like how we are called Bottom Dwellers. For the sake of this site, I think you need to put an asterisk next to the Vikings which denotes the following, "*exclude this team because their coaching staff and the team were busy for the first half of the season getting ready for their auditions for Day's of Our Live....
    lol, I didn't mean to rip on the Vikes. Stats don't show any of the intangibles. Just looking at an oversimplified comparison of the teams at this point in the season. Of course I believe the Vikes are going to rise from the ashes. I have purple contacts soldered into my eye sockets.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

nice little read in the link. how long did that take you
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast