Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Num1mossfan is offline Training Camp

Williamson's a bust and the D's still ass

i keep hearing whispers how Williamson will fill Moss's shoes...do you guys remember Moss's rookie year?? Williamson has shown me nothing in pre season and the D still looks shaky...i know its the 1st time all of them are playing together so they do have time to gel...but i had that feeling like i did last year..you knew theyd give up a big play you just didnt know when...whos going to go up against double teams to catch a jump ball? whos going to open up the field for the backs and other recievers? if you think Nate and the other fellas are going to be making the plays Moss did your nuts...Pep would just throw it Randys way n knew hed come up with it somehow..this organization really pissed me off...they hd the money to sure up the D woth Randy but no they decide to trade the best wideout in the league...i know some of you guys must agree with me...just venting soe frustrations

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Williamson's a bust and the D's still jiggly butt

It's all the QBs fault.

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Are you a Moss fan or a Vikings fan?

fred3105 is offline Coordinator

I dont think anyone on here will agree with you that Williamson's a bust considering he has had a good pre-season. Although I dont know all the stat from last night before that he was only thrown to like 5 times and caught 4 of them, one was amazing, and had 56yards and a TD. Also you dont have to worry about who's going to go up against double team and catch the jump ball because we dont have Randy Moss anymore and no one will be double teamed to often.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

I agree, but this is old news. I can't do anything 'cept make sarcasitic remarks! :razz:

"Burley81" wrote:
    Are you a Moss fan or a Vikings fan?
    Are you a "Burley Fan" or a "Burleson Fan" :?:

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

man we might as well throw in the towel now. it's all over man! :lol:

Thanks Josdin

"fred3105" wrote:
    I dont think anyone on here will agree with you that Williamson's a bust considering he has had a good pre-season. Although I dont know all the stat from last night before that he was only thrown to like 5 times and caught 4 of them, one was amazing, and had 56yards and a TD. Also you dont have to worry about who's going to go up against double team and catch the jump ball because we dont have Randy Moss anymore and no one will be double teamed to often.
    Williamson was with the second and third stringers the previous three weeks, last night "I" was disapointed. :???: I had people over for the game that just watch the games and don't pay attention to much else (my brother didn't even know that Brad Johnson was back) Point is...nobody was impressed with Williamson's performance last night. :???:

Num1mossfan is offline Training Camp

i knew id get that kind of response....im just being real..Culpeppers great...hell do good things this year..all im saying it it was almost gaurnteed to have big plays from Moss every game..and no reciever on that team comes close to him..and that Williamson catch was nowhere close to being amazing after seeing Moss do it for so many years...plus Mike Tice is still at the Helm..nuff said....

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

i think williamson is just going to deep decoy a lot of this year, until he has more work w/ the first stringers, which probaly won't happen til we use 4 receiver sets Burleon/Robinson/Taylor/Williamson. it's totally unfair to troy to put his numbers up against Moss's numbers. nobody did what moss did in his first season, it's highly unlikely that we would have another rookie receiver completely blow away the competition.

Thanks Josdin

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast