Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    Roethlisburger looked horrible on Monday night. Roethlistburgers whole game is based on scrambling and buying time in the pocket.
    Also the niners could shut it down for week 17 if there playoff seed is locked up.
    Their playoff seed IS locked up, but we need the steelers and niners to win the games that aren't against the rams and to lose against the rams. That will help the rams get a stronger strength of schedule. Niners will likely be fighting for a first round bye though, unless the Saints already locked it up, not sure about that.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

[QUOTE=midgensa;1117211]Absolutely not a worse fan for that. The difference in you and me is that you are discussing trading Luck.

If the Colts go out and beat the Jags (which they just might because I think their veterans are playing for Manning to make sure there is no discussion) then we do likely win the tiebreaker with the Rams, which means I want us to lose out. I want that top pick. But I DO NOT want to trade it.

I WANT ANDREW LUCK in Minnesota. If that means Ponder is our backup ... fine. If it means we trade Ponder for a second-round pick ... fine. Hell, if it means we trade Ponder for a third-round pick ... fine.

If a team like us has a shot at Andrew Luck and we pass, we will continually hang our heads about it for the next 25 years.[/QUOTE]

Like the Hershel Walker trade?
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Good news boys! Charlie Batch was just named the starter for the Steelers against the Rams. That gives St Louis a chance of winning the game tomorrow.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MulletMullitia View Post
    Good news boys! Charlie Batch was just named the starter for the Steelers against the Rams. That gives St Louis a chance of winning the game tomorrow.
    I doubt it. They're offense is so awful. Makes us look like the 09-10 Vikings.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234