Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    BearsTroll is offline Rookie

Re: will the bears be as dominate next season?

"midgensa" wrote:
    They have to play Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Philly, New England, Miami, Seattle and Tampa Bay ... that is a much improved schedule ... I don't see any 49ers, Saints and Redskins on there ...
    The Bears will not sniff the playoffs next year.
    hears some help if you want to know the shedule the bears are actually playing instead of making the shedule up http://chicagobears.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=13893
    9 games vs loosing teams 7 vs winning

Poor randy

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

The defense will not be as good, only because they set the bar so high this year but they will still be good. If healthy, I look for decent things from their offense. But no, they will not dominate.

[color=red]

whiteboy is offline Pro-Bowler

ah, no. plain and simple. they were an over-rated team and it was proven in the playoffs. i knew they were gonna be one and done when they made the playoffs. they won the "most over-hyped team award" in my books

They'll lose Rivera. They won't make any big moves in the offseason. They will be back to 6-10/5-11.

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

I really doubt that they will have a season like they did this year...I could see them being the typical bears and bottoming out in the division next season, although that would be tough to do with others vying for the bottom like the lions and packers!
    ;-)

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"BearsTroll" wrote:
    "midgensa" wrote:
    They have to play Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Philly, New England, Miami, Seattle and Tampa Bay ... that is a much improved schedule ... I don't see any 49ers, Saints and Redskins on there ...
    The Bears will not sniff the playoffs next year.
    hears some help if you want to know the shedule the bears are actually playing instead of making the shedule up http://chicagobears.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=13893
    9 games vs loosing teams 7 vs winning
    HOME
    Detroit, Green Bay, Minnesota, San Francisco, Seattle, Buffalo, Miami, Tampa Bay

AWAY
    Detroit, Green Bay, Minnesota, Arizona, St. Louis, New England, N.Y. Jets, N.Y. Giants

That's who they play. Truth be told, it isn't really that bad of a schedule.

I saw someone bring up Grossman...remember, in three seasons, we have yet to see him make it through half of ONE. All the talent in the world doesn't do you any good...if you're hurt all time.

As of right now, the Bears don't play many truly powerful teams. They play Tampa, we play Washington. They play the Giants, we play the Panthers...not sure who has the edge there.

I doubt seriously that either Green Bay or Detroit will be able to get into shape next season...one is "talent-poor", and the other simply doesn't gell...ever. So, taht leaves Chicago and Minnesota...assuming we can get of our cans and start moving forward.

I, for one, don't buy into the Bears "Dominant Defense" hype. Every time I saw them play a halfway decent team, they folded (Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Carolina in the Play-offs). They will need an Offense this year...it just remains to be seen if they can find one or not.

Caine

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234