Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Who's the next coach to get fired?

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    No coach will be fired this season any more.
    I disagree. If we lose the next 2 home games, I think Chilly is done. 3-6 is not good.
    I'm on the official "His ass is gone" bandwagon, however, I just don't see what firing him would do now?

It would force the same coaching staff to continue down the same path of destruction with respect to the Chillers System for getting the team ready. Which, by the way, any self respecting football fans knows is the problem.

;D

Nope, as much as I hate to say it, let him slog it out for the following reasons......

a.
    Consistency be damned, this team is still playing hard for him.
    b.
    Who you gonna put in his spot...........There is no one available right now other than a bunch of retreads that aren't much better than the Chiller.
    c.
    If you shit can him it will send a message to the team that you have given up for the season.

He will be gone soon enough.
    Let the front office chew on bigger issues right now and start seriously looking for a replacement that will right the ship.
    Well I wouldn't have to look at him anymore or listen to his lame press conferences. That is good enough for me.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    No coach will be fired this season any more.
    I disagree. If we lose the next 2 home games, I think Chilly is done. 3-6 is not good.
    I'm on the official "His jiggly butt is gone" bandwagon, however, I just don't see what firing him would do now?

It would force the same coaching staff to continue down the same path of destruction with respect to the Chillers System for getting the team ready. Which, by the way, any self respecting football fans knows is the problem.

;D

Nope, as much as I hate to say it, let him slog it out for the following reasons......

a.
    Consistency be damned, this team is still playing hard for him.
    b.
    Who you gonna put in his spot...........There is no one available right now other than a bunch of retreads that aren't much better than the Chiller.
    c.
    If you pooh can him it will send a message to the team that you have given up for the season.

He will be gone soon enough.
    Let the front office chew on bigger issues right now and start seriously looking for a replacement that will right the ship.
    Well I wouldn't have to look at him anymore or listen to his lame press conferences. That is good enough for me.
    I hear ya, however, I would be overjoyed to listen to his lame press conferences if he was winning.
    His image has nothing to do with my disappointment in him.

My disappointment stems from the system that has failed to get this team ready.
    Nothing more, nothing less.
    It is absolutely a shame that this team plays so hard for that cat but he and his coaching staff fail in that aspect.
    :'(
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Where can we vote for Marinelli. The Lions suck ass

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123