Thread: Who Will?!!!!T

SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer

Who Will?!!!!T

Try out for the minnesota vikings when they need people 2 fill in? I think ill fly down and try for TE. I think i can be better than shank. Maybe we can put BLV at QB, im sure his arm isnt as strong as TJacks or webbs, but its more accurate. Maybe Webby are RB, he is very smart so he could calculate the hole openings. Then we will put garland, shock, vikingsgreg, mr anderson, and cmacd on the line.. thats a beastly line..

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Who Will?!!!!T

Quote Originally Posted by "SharperImage" #1091389
    Try out for the minnesota vikings when they need people 2 fill in? I think ill fly down and try for TE. I think i can be better than shank. Maybe we can put BLV at QB, im sure his arm isnt as strong as TJacks or webbs, but its more accurate. Maybe Webby are RB, he is very smart so he could calculate the hole openings. Then we will put garland, shock, vikingsgreg, mr anderson, and cmacd on the line.. thats a beastly line..
    :woohoo:

I'm only a buck ninety, a bit light for the line but with my grey highlights and having had broken a foot and torn a tendon in my right shoulder and right elbow in the last 20 years.......I'd like a crack at QB, I can text too B)

I forgot to mention I have this thing with my left foot, I might have to get it cleaned up this summer and be late for camp. What I'll do is as soon as the snow is gone here, the elemenatry school across the street from my house has a grade 6-7 flag football team in the spring. I'll go down and throw some balls around and check out the ole footwork, if I have to get it cleaned up its nothing major and I could be down at the highschool with the grade 8 summer football camp tossing the ball around a bit and get my final reps in with the seniors a few weeks later and should be ready to go mid August-ish

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I want to train the replacement cheerleaders.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

I'll have to gain about 20 pounds, I think I can pull it off by camp. I'm a little rusty though.

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

I'll be our deep threat. I have no speed whatsoever, and my hands are questionable, but I want it bad coach. Oh and I only run 9 routes as a tribute to Randy Moss. Straight cash homies.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by "Mr Anderson" #1091550
    I'll have to gain about 20 pounds, I think I can pull it off by camp. I'm a little rusty though.
    What have I told you about carrying to much weight?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Krumb is offline Pro-Bowler

I'm 6'5 350... got a kicker spot open?

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

I'll try out at DE. I'm not real fast, but you only really need to get 1 sack a game to be considered a great pass rusher. Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

1 sack a game would have put you at #1 in the league last year.