DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Who prevails next weekend..?

I'm expecting two tight games. I like Atlanta in the end, from the AFC I'll go with New England.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

atlanta looks very tough. I can't wait for the Steelers Patriots game. Woohoo!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Steelers and ATL.

Yes two close games.

Steelers can't play as sloppy as they did against the Jets or they will be saying bye-bye superbowl appearance.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I want the Patriots and the falcons. Here are my reasons: I want the patriots to beat the steelers so the vikes aren't the only 15-1 to NOT win the SB. I want the falcons because I think it would be great to see the eagles lose their 4th consecutive NFC championship game!

I think it will be the patriots and the eagles though!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Pirate is offline Training Camp

It will be tough, but I will take the Falcons to win the NFC.
    The Steelers will once again spank the Pats and win the AFC.
    This years SuperBowl
    Steelers vs Falcons
    Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam.

Winston Churchill

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

My wife is a Falcons fan, born and raised in Atlanta so not much choice in that one! But I would pull for the Falcons anyway, it would be nice to see them in it this year with the team they have. I also like Mora JR.

FOr the AFC, Steelers. The Patriots have always been hard to beat in the playoffs but that's because they are used to playing at home. They are an awesome team but they will find the road and the Steelers too much this weekend.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Oh am I in a tough spot on this one....On one hand the Falcons could win, but then I would have to listen to my loudmouth friend yap for weeks, and on the other hand, I just personally think it would be funny if the Eagles choked four years in a row....Tough one!
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Bdubya" wrote:
    Oh am I in a tough spot on this one....On one hand the Falcons could win, but then I would have to listen to my loudmouth friend yap for weeks, and on the other hand, I just personally think it would be funny if the Eagles choked four years in a row....Tough one!
    I would rather hear my FRIEND yap for weeks than to hear all those a-holes from Philly and/or New England brag for the rest of the year...GO FALCONS!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    I would rather hear my FRIEND yap for weeks than to hear all those a-holes from Philly and/or New England brag for the rest of the year...GO FALCONS!!!
    I don't know any Eagles fans, and you don't know my friend. This kid doesn't shut up, ever. Even when the Falcons lose 56-10, I still hear him jabbering about Vick. I would much rather have the Pats win the whole thing though. I seem to be the only non-Patriot fan that doesn't hate them.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Bdubya" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    I don't know any Eagles fans, and you don't know my friend. This kid doesn't shut up, ever. Even when the Falcons lose 56-10, I still hear him jabbering about Vick. I would much rather have the Pats win the whole thing though. I seem to be the only non-Patriot fan that doesn't hate them.
    Once you meet enough Bostonians, you will never root for another Boston/New England team again...they are the most pompous, know-it-all jerks to ever populate fandom. They never stop whining when they are losing (which is bad enough), but now that they are winning it is even worse...they think that no one knows more about sports than them and that the Boston sports teams have the most tradition, etc. Makes me wanna puke. ukeright: If I have to hear about the stupid "Dynasty" ever, I will go ballistic on someone...it was bad enough having to deal with the Cowboys fans when I was in Texas...AAUUGGHH!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE