Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Prophet Guest

Who do you want in the Super Bowl?

Who do you want in the SB?

I would like to see the Panthers and the Steelers.

Calmwind is offline Starter

Re: Who do you want in the Super Bowl?

Seahawks and Broncos didnt beat us this year so thats my vote. I grudge teams we lose to for awhile and hate the Panthers, being from NC I have grown to dislike them.
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

I'm actually quite happy with the way the divisional round played out. Not of the teams that I truly hate (ie Bears) or dislike (ie Colts, Patriots) won. I'll really be happy either way.

Thanks PPE for the sig.

VA_VikingsFan is offline Training Camp

"Calmwind" wrote:
    Seahawks and Broncos didnt beat us this year so thats my vote. I grudge teams we lose to for awhile and hate the Panthers, being from NC I have grown to dislike them.
    :lol: I know what you mean about disliking the Panthers since you live in NC. I'm only about 4 hours away from Washington D.C. so all I hear about of course are the Redskins and I feel the same way! Sure was nice when I lived in MN & heard about the Vikings all the time, haha.

Still though...I'd like to see a Panthers vs. Steelers SB this year. (Sorry Calmwind!)

I generally dont cheer for anyone once the Vikes are out of it, but if I had to choose I would like the SB to be contesteted between Seattle and Denver.

i'd like to see the Vikings beat the Steelers, next year Chiefs, then Miami and Oakland. since that isn't happening, and Seattle is going to choke next week, i'll settle for the Panthers.

jimmymac is offline Pro-Bowler

Bettis is on a mission to get to the Superbowl because it's his last year (maybe) and the SB is in his hometown (Detroit). After the fumble that almost cost them the game he will hold onto the ball better than ever. And Denver beat the Steelers in the playoffs the last time with Elway so there is a revenge factor.

The Panters have won the NFC Championship game two years ago at Philly so I think they get it done at Seattle.
    -- Sarcasm always turned on --

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

as long as seattle doesnt win, im happy. i hate them so much
    We're bringing purple back.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"VA_VikingsFan" wrote:
    "Calmwind" wrote:
    :lol: I know what you mean about disliking the Panthers since you live in NC. I'm only about 4 hours away from Washington D.C. so all I hear about of course are the Redskins and I feel the same way! Sure was nice when I lived in MN & heard about the Vikings all the time, haha.

Still though...I'd like to see a Panthers vs. Steelers SB this year. (Sorry Calmwind!)
    Do you REALLY want to hear those obnoxious Steelers fans bragging all year long???

I prefer to see Panthers vs. Broncos...although the Seahawks in the NFC would be fine also!

Go Jake...the Ragin' Cajun QB from Breaux Bridge, Louisiana!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VA_VikingsFan is offline Training Camp

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "VA_VikingsFan" wrote:
    "Calmwind" wrote:

Do you REALLY want to hear those obnoxious Steelers fans bragging all year long???

I prefer to see Panthers vs. Broncos...although the Seahawks in the NFC would be fine also!

Go Jake...the Ragin' Cajun QB from Breaux Bridge, Louisiana!!!
    Hmm...you have a good point about those Steelers fans. I'm friends with a couple, lol. Might have to rethink my thoughts on the SB now :smile:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast