Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Who do you hate the most?

Randy Moss.

Culpepper couldn't read a defense & fumbled the ball a lot due to his small hands.

Smith liked to smoke his pot.

Robinson suffers from an illness, known as alcoholism.

But at least when those 3 were on the field, where it matters, they gave 100% & didn't take plays off.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

tough call between krob and culpepper for me.
    i went with culpepper.
    We're bringing purple back.

duvaldomo is offline Coach

Koren because hes with the quackers

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

3 out of the four I dispise Moss & Culpepper for the simple fact they just dint rally care enough about the vikings to stay. K-Rob had a opportunity to re-establish himself as a number 1 reciever and has a relapse along witha highspeed chase from the 5-0
    literally ruining his chance with the Vikes. Smith just couldnt avoid the chronic
    and just focus on football. I am sure if he would have stay out of hot water and played ball if things dint work out here, He could have been the number 1 back somewhere else. So for me the disliking goes to Moss and Culpepper just on the basis they couldn't keep their mouths shut and play the game. They both disappoint me
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"MetalMike-LoudVike" wrote:
    3 out of the four I dispise Moss & Culpepper for the simple fact they just dint rally care enough about the vikings to stay. K-Rob had a opportunity to re-establish himself as a number 1 reciever and has a relapse along witha highspeed chase from the 5-0
    literally ruining his chance with the Vikes. Smith just couldnt avoid the chronic
    and just focus on football. I am sure if he would have stay out of hot water and played ball if things dint work out here, He could have been the number 1 back somewhere else. So for me the disliking goes to Moss and Culpepper just on the basis they couldn't keep their mouths shut and play the game. They both disappoint me
    Culpepper

He didn't want Moss anymore

“Culpepper didn't mince words about Moss, saying that his antics have become stale and that, if a change is made, he’s fine with it either ways”

"I tried to smooth things over for the last five years," Culpepper said. "I'm done with it. No more. I’m not having it anymore.”
    Duante wanted to be the leader and face of the team, wasn't able to make the big step...got greedy, bitchy and selfish; forcing the team to deal him.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"vikinggreg" wrote:
    Culpepper

“Culpepper didn't mince words about Moss, saying that his antics have become stale and that, if a change is made, he’s fine with it either ways”

"I tried to smooth things over for the last five years," Culpepper said. "I'm done with it. No more. I’m not having it anymore.”
    Duante wanted to be the leader and face of the team, wasn't able to make the big step...got greedy, bitchy and selfish; forcing the team to deal him.
    You might want to get Matt Birk's opinion on that before you jump to conclusions.

It was Moss who was being a big distraction in the locker room.

Besides, having Moss on the team helped Culpeppers career, not hindered it. If Culpepper wanted him off the team, it wasn't because Culpepper was greedy, bitchy and selfish.

If anyone was that, Moss was.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"singersp" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    Culpepper

You might want to get Matt Birk's opinion on that before you jump to conclusions.

It was Moss who was being a big distraction in the locker room.

Besides, having Moss on the team helped Culpeppers career, not hindered it. If Culpepper wanted him off the team, it wasn't because Culpepper was greedy, bitchy and selfish.

If anyone was that, Moss was.
    What I was saying was after Moss was gone. Duante got his chance to be the face of the franchise, got hurt, rehabbed away from the team, had more interest in getting more money then learning a new offense or getting to knew the new coaching staff.
    This made pep the whinny greedy guy that ditch the team for himself.

davike is offline Team Alumni

I despise all these players to some extent they all were selfish but the freshest would have to be Koren Robinson. After we put faith in him and gave him a good contract he threw it back in our face. He was sorta our ray of hope for our WRs and then he screwed us over. But then Daunte I really despise.....he just keeps on proving how genius Childress was to get rid of him when he could.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

That's it everyone! get all the offseason hate out before TC. It's good for you I promise.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

I wouldn't say that I despise any of them but of the choices I had, I voted Culpepper.

He was the only one who wanted out of Minnesota.
    Smith and Robinson were just losers, and Moss, for all his faults, didn't ask for the trade.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast