Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 58
  1. #21
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Who do you hate more?

    Gotta be the cowboys.
    They have screwed us so many times, from the NFC championship to the HW trade...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #22
    ec179299 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    73

    Re: Who do you hate more?

    "patistheman" wrote:
    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "TravarisJackson4Life" wrote:
    "patistheman" wrote:
    I hate the Pats more than any team in the NFL.
    Mostly because of Tom Brady.
    Tom Brady is way over rated. If Peyton Manning had half the defense that Brady has had, he would have won twice as many Super Bowls.
    Thats a little far stretched to say Brady is overrated.


    If I had to choose between Manning or Brady... I pick Brady.


    I also voted for the Pats as my most hated team.


    So for me to say Brady is great, it's tough.


    GO INDY!
    Tom Brady is overated.
    Yes he is a good QB, but far from the god that they make him out to be.
    They would have lost the game yesterday if it wasn't for Troy Brown saving Brady's butt by stripping the ball after the INT that Brady threw.

    They would have lost the game in the 02 playoffs against the raiders if they wouldnt have ruled the BS fumble a incomplete pass,
    (If that truly is an incomplete pass then it should also be intentional grounding.)

    Who actually won the game that got them to their first Super Bowl?
    Was it Tom Brady?
    Nope, he got hurt and Drew Bleadsoe won the AFC Championship game against the Steelers.

    How many winning TD drives has Brady led.
    Not many, it always comes down to his FG kicker, remember last year Manning led the Colts on a good drive but he had a head case FG kicker that missed and lost the game for them.

    Vs. the Eagles in the super bowl the pats D picked off 3 McNabb passes, pats win by 3
    Vs. the Rams if it was not for Ty Law's 47 yard INT return for a TD they would have lost 17-13.

    They always say Peyton Manning has the stats but Tom Brady has the Super Bowls, who is the better QB?
    Well where is Tom Brady with out his AWESOME defense.
    This year the Patriots were second in the league in Scoring Defense allowing 14.8 pts/gm, and the Colts were 23rd allowing 22.5 pts/gm.
    So the Pats only allowed 14.8 pts a game and still the Colts finished with a better record.
    Huh funny how that works.
    Give Manning a defense that gives up 14.8 a game and see where he goes.

    I'll take Manning over Brady anyday.

    No Tom Brady does not suck, but he is far from what everyone has him being.
    Three rings buddy. Wasn't it Brady that got them into field goal range on those occasions?
    Brady has had marginal help on offense and Peyton has had Marv, Wayne and Edge for most his career.
    You bring up a lot of "would haves".
    Well, it didn't happen and he has three rings.
    Im not even close to being a Pats fan but your argument is terrible.
    Here are some stats for you:

    *Brady enters 2006 with a 22-3 record in games where the final margin was less than a touchdown, including a 5-0 playoff record and a 3-0 Super Bowl record in such games.

    *Brady has orchestrated 21 game-wining drives to break a tie or take the lead in the fourth quarter or overtime. Five of his game-winning efforts have come in postseason, where he has played in 11 games

    *Brady has led a game-winning drive to break a tie or take the lead in the fourth quarter of each of the Patriots' three Super Bowl victories, becoming the only quarterback in NFL history to lead three such game-winning drives in the Super Bowl


  3. #23
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,567

    Re: Who do you hate more?

    I hate everybody equally

  4. #24
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Who do you hate more?

    "WVV" wrote:
    I hate everybody equally
    Nice, a true misanthrope.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  5. #25
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Who do you hate more?

    Truth be told, I don't REALLY hate ANY other teams...it's the fans of certain team that I TRULY hate!

    Cowturd fans, Putzie fans, Bores fans, Puker fans...but mainly the fans of ALL Bahston and Dallass teams, since they are probably the most arrogant, self-important and obnoxious fans in America!

    Luckily for them their teams have had a measure of success...otherwise they would have nothing to live for since they most likely have nothing else good to brag about in their pathetic lives!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #26
    1800CULPEPPER is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    171

    Re: Who do you hate more?

    I really hate the Colts, I hope they choke again this weekend. I think I hate them so bad is because of Peyton. He will be another Marino, "He was a good QB, but..." will always hang with him. I hope anyway.
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it!!

  7. #27
    ChezPizmo's Avatar
    ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    705

    Re: Who do you hate more?

    "patistheman" wrote:
    I hate the Pats more than any team in the NFL.
    Mostly because of Tom Brady.
    I love the Pats more more than any other team besides the Vikes. Mostly because of Tom Brady.


    Another reason I like them is every hates them because they're so good and win so often. Seriously, if you're hated for always being in the playoffs nearly each year and for being a threat, I'll take that hate any day.
    Besides the Pats, I've been rooting for the Saints much like the rest of America this year. However, neither of these two teams come close to my Vikings. The Pats are just the team I root for when the Vikes don't make it deep into the season/playoffs.
    And to the person saying Tom "I Have 3 More Super Bowl Rings Than You" Brady is overrated...

    Shhh...
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."


    [size=8pt]


    -John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

  8. #28
    ChezPizmo's Avatar
    ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    705

    Re: Who do you hate more?

    "petrodemos" wrote:
    i will hate the cowboys always and forever.
    the giants can all soak their feet in concrete and jump in a river
    the pats are a close third place after their classiness last sunday

    the bears not so much, maybe because they sucked for so long, my hatred for them has grown the past year tho
    >

    pretty much any team besides the vikings the media is hyping up and loves.
    Mmmkay L.T.
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."


    [size=8pt]


    -John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

  9. #29
    patistheman's Avatar
    patistheman is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    231

    Re: Who do you hate more?

    "ec179299" wrote:
    "patistheman" wrote:
    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "TravarisJackson4Life" wrote:
    "patistheman" wrote:
    I hate the Pats more than any team in the NFL.
    Mostly because of Tom Brady.
    Tom Brady is way over rated. If Peyton Manning had half the defense that Brady has had, he would have won twice as many Super Bowls.
    Thats a little far stretched to say Brady is overrated.


    If I had to choose between Manning or Brady... I pick Brady.


    I also voted for the Pats as my most hated team.


    So for me to say Brady is great, it's tough.


    GO INDY!
    Tom Brady is overated.
    Yes he is a good QB, but far from the god that they make him out to be.
    They would have lost the game yesterday if it wasn't for Troy Brown saving Brady's butt by stripping the ball after the INT that Brady threw.

    They would have lost the game in the 02 playoffs against the raiders if they wouldnt have ruled the BS fumble a incomplete pass,
    (If that truly is an incomplete pass then it should also be intentional grounding.)

    Who actually won the game that got them to their first Super Bowl?
    Was it Tom Brady?
    Nope, he got hurt and Drew Bleadsoe won the AFC Championship game against the Steelers.

    How many winning TD drives has Brady led.
    Not many, it always comes down to his FG kicker, remember last year Manning led the Colts on a good drive but he had a head case FG kicker that missed and lost the game for them.

    Vs. the Eagles in the super bowl the pats D picked off 3 McNabb passes, pats win by 3
    Vs. the Rams if it was not for Ty Law's 47 yard INT return for a TD they would have lost 17-13.

    They always say Peyton Manning has the stats but Tom Brady has the Super Bowls, who is the better QB?
    Well where is Tom Brady with out his AWESOME defense.
    This year the Patriots were second in the league in Scoring Defense allowing 14.8 pts/gm, and the Colts were 23rd allowing 22.5 pts/gm.
    So the Pats only allowed 14.8 pts a game and still the Colts finished with a better record.
    Huh funny how that works.
    Give Manning a defense that gives up 14.8 a game and see where he goes.

    I'll take Manning over Brady anyday.

    No Tom Brady does not suck, but he is far from what everyone has him being.
    Three rings buddy. Wasn't it Brady that got them into field goal range on those occasions?
    Brady has had marginal help on offense and Peyton has had Marv, Wayne and Edge for most his career.
    You bring up a lot of "would haves".
    Well, it didn't happen and he has three rings.
    Im not even close to being a Pats fan but your argument is terrible.
    Here are some stats for you:

    *Brady enters 2006 with a 22-3 record in games where the final margin was less than a touchdown, including a 5-0 playoff record and a 3-0 Super Bowl record in such games.

    *Brady has orchestrated 21 game-wining drives to break a tie or take the lead in the fourth quarter or overtime. Five of his game-winning efforts have come in postseason, where he has played in 11 games

    *Brady has led a game-winning drive to break a tie or take the lead in the fourth quarter of each of the Patriots' three Super Bowl victories, becoming the only quarterback in NFL history to lead three such game-winning drives in the Super Bowl

    Ok Tom Brady is a good QB.
    But who puts Brady in position to lead the team in those winning drives.
    Maybe its his defense.
    In 03 the Patriots defense had the number one scoring defense in the NFL, Patriots won the Super Bowl, 04 Patriots had the second best scoring defense in the NFL, Patriots won the Super Bowl, last year in 05 the Patriots fell to 17th in scoring defense, Patriots lost to the Broncos (who were led by the horrible Jake Plummer as most have said on here) in the divisional round.
    Tom Brady is not the reason for the Patriots success, it is the defense who keep them in the game, game after game that makes Brady look good.
    Yes he is good at game winning drives but how does he he get in that position, because his defense sets it up for him.
    He has not led a game winning TD drive in the playoffs as Joe Montana did.
    He gets in position for his kicker, who wins the game, not Tom Brady, the kicker does.
    When Tom Brady screws up his defense, or in Sunday's case Troy Brown bail his jiggly butt out.
    Yeah Tom Brady has the rings, but guess what, so does everybody else on his team, hell even the backup QBs have the rings.

    He did not lead a game winning drive against the Eagles in the Super Bowl either, they were ahead pretty much the whole second half, and the defense picked McNabb of 3 times.

    Is Tom Brady good, you damm right he is, but he is overated.
    Tom Brady does not get his recievers open, they do it on their own, he does not catch the ball for them, yes he has to give them a good pass, and he occasionaly gets the ball in tight places where only his recievers can get it, but most of the time his recievers are WIDE open, he would have to be horrible to miss them.
    They may not be big name recievers like Marvin and Reggie, but they still get open and they still catch the ball.
    But Manning has not had a defense like Brady has, which is more important than recievers because the defense is who stops the other team from scoring, not the QB or his WRs.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Who do you hate more?

    I hate the Giants. It seems like every year we start off hot, then we play them and lose and our season goes down the shitter the rest of the year. As far as hating for fans, ravens fans are the worst.
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who do you hate the most?
    By V-Unit in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 05:14 AM
  2. Do you hate your job?
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 02:37 PM
  3. You know what I hate??
    By triedandtruevikesfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 05:49 PM
  4. why the hate?
    By Husky in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-12-2004, 07:09 PM
  5. I HATE THIS
    By SHOW-TIME in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-04-2004, 01:57 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •