mountainviking is offline Team Alumni

Whining Arse Patsies

I mean seriously, these guys have been the recipients of so many terrible calls going their way over the last decade!?! Caught cheating, multiple times, and yet they still cry when something doesn't go their way just once!?? Bah! Buck Up Lil Campers, you are still winning your division, and we've all had bad calls go against us!!

Besides, looks pretty obvious to me, that Gronk was heading toward the back of the endzone, not toward the front, where the ball was thrown. He was probably hoping for a flag, judging by the fact he didn't even try to make a move toward the ball, but the pass was nowhere near him, and even Tom Terrific admitted in his post-game press conf that the pass did not go where he intended.
    Control the line, control the time, and give your D a chance to shine!!

"Balance it on end and thats the third side of the coin!!" -wookiefoot

purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler
    The point all the TV bozos are missing is that although PI can be debated here, defensive holding or illegal contact are no-brainers. Both were committed on Gronk. Do I care? Not really. Pats have had it pretty good over the last few years- a little heartache looks good on all of 'em, mostly Brady and Belichick.

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by mountainviking View Post
    I mean seriously, these guys have been the recipients of so many terrible calls going their way over the last decade!?! Caught cheating, multiple times, and yet they still cry when something doesn't go their way just once!?? Bah! Buck Up Lil Campers, you are still winning your division, and we've all had bad calls go against us!!

Besides, looks pretty obvious to me, that Gronk was heading toward the back of the endzone, not toward the front, where the ball was thrown. He was probably hoping for a flag, judging by the fact he didn't even try to make a move toward the ball, but the pass was nowhere near him, and even Tom Terrific admitted in his post-game press conf that the pass did not go where he intended.
    My thoughts exactly. Refs pick up flags all the time. Argue over your interpretation of the rules all you want, but Gronk wasn't going to catch that ball. With or without Kuehly in his way.

Now if that happened to the Vikings I may have seen it differently

Loved that Belichump interview.