While we recycle coaches...

the Pack just signed Jim Bates (Dolphins interim coach) to be their defensive coordiantor. Wow, this is really bad for the Vikings...the Pack will have a stud defense very soon..this guy is an awesome coach. Red delaying on selling the team is killing our chances next season. Hurry up Red, please!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Their D will still have to know how to tackle and you can count on them still being shitty at that!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

i think that he is a good coach but he teaches his guys to be agressive. sometimes they get too agressive 2 were it is awkward. thats when they make lots of mistakes. trust me my brother is a dolphins fan. i have had 2 watch plenty of their games. he only looks good bc of personel. i think hes overrated alittle.

well the fins were 1-8 with Wanstedt and 3-4 with Bates, including a win over the Pats. I thought he did pretty well.

But at the same time, when a new coordinator comes in with new schemes, etc...it takes time for a defense to learn the system. They may improve over last year but they are not going to be in the top tier automatically. It takes time for players to learn the system. That is one reason I'm happy we kept Cottrell on for another year rather than continue our revolving door of DC's for another season. Everyone knows what that has gotten us...There is something to say for continuity.
    Even babies know the difference.

i agree kramer...i think they will be very good soon, not necessarily now.

Del Rio Guest

That could have a lot to do with the Dolphins lack of Offense and the D trying to do too much. The Packers have a much more sound offense and their D doesn't have to try too hard to the point of over pursuing and missing tackles.

But face it the guy had serious talent in Miami. He will have his work cut out for him in GB.

thats what i was saying. thanx del rio. he had the guns in miami. but know he doesnt have the right guys to blitz well like he did in miami. he also had a decent pair of corners in maimi to go along w/ those awesome front 7.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"vikes09" wrote:
    thats what i was saying. thanx del rio. he had the guns in miami. but know he doesnt have the right guys to blitz well like he did in miami. he also had a decent pair of corners in miami to go along w/ those awesome front 7.
    Now all he has is Whoopi II and (DUNA-NUNA-NUNA-NUNA-NUNA-NUNA-NUNA-NUNA) BATMAN!!!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

thats great cajun. :laughing3: