Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Whats up with the Iggles?

i think the vikes can take the eagles this year.. it seemed like lucky plays bailed the eagles out against us.. that T-ho deep ball wasnt even a catch.. they ended up scoring.. and daunte fumbling.. coulda went either way.. that would have been a close game.. i think we are a better team then them now but they have better coaches.. it should be a good NFC run this year.. with the vikes and eags. on top

PhillyGirl is offline Starter

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    i think the vikes can take the eagles this year.. it seemed like lucky plays bailed the eagles out against us.. that T-ho deep ball wasnt even a catch.. they ended up scoring.. and daunte fumbling.. coulda went either way.. that would have been a close game.. i think we are a better team then them now but they have better coaches.. it should be a good NFC run this year.. with the vikes and eags. on top
    Why are you talking about the game you lose in the regular season? :scratch:

The Eagles played the Vikes in the playoffs without TO and they won. There weren't lucky plays in that game for the Eagles. They won flat out. You want to use the TO catch/non catch in the second week of the season, fine. But what's the reason for the playoff game?

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

when Winny hit ur TE and freddy mitchell happened to get the ball in the endzone.. when you guys fumbled and CC happened to get just 1 foot in.. if he had both that was a TD there.. when randy would have caught that td on 4th down with the fake FG but withrow came out.. you only had a LB over where randy was....and take off the lucky freddy TD the fumble one i dont remember the score.. but im pretty sure we could have won that no prob. this year we are improved and it looks like you havent done anything really (not that u have to that bad)..

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

The playoff game was one of the luckiest performances by the iggles the entire season. I agree completely Vikez4Lyfe.

snakethejake83 is offline Training Camp

The eagles will continue to be a tough team for us in the future. Were the games close? Yes... would we have done much better with a running game with rosenthall and jimmy k blocking? yes. Their damn blitz messes us up.

I just want to play them in the Dome. Seems like we always play the colts, rams and eagles at their stadiums. Bring em to the dome and it would be a different story. At least we finally get the rams this year, even if they arent as good as they used to be it will still feel good to beat them their
    You know it s going to hell when the best rapper out there is white and the best golfer is black.
    -Charles Barkley

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Whats up with the Iggles?

"ADubya26" wrote:
    They are like 15 mil under the cap and haven't done squat. They resigned Trotter, yes...but they also let go Ike Reese and some others (?).

I know they faxed Plax a contract, so they are looking - but no action.

Maybe they figure they have all the pieces they need, just a new year?
    They are probably waiting for the cuts teams will be making before seriously going after players. They didn't want to get into the high priced starters. They probably want the role players that will be more accepting of back up roles. Obviously they do not think they are lacking at any positions for they would have participated in the frenzy.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Whats up with the Iggles?

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "ADubya26" wrote:
    They are like 15 mil under the cap and haven't done squat. They resigned Trotter, yes...but they also let go Ike Reese and some others (?).

I know they faxed Plax a contract, so they are looking - but no action.

Maybe they figure they have all the pieces they need, just a new year?
    They are probably waiting for the cuts teams will be making before seriously going after players. They didn't want to get into the high priced starters. They probably want the role players that will be more accepting of back up roles. Obviously they do not think they are lacking at any positions for they would have participated in the frenzy.
    They are on their way down...they had their chance and blew it...just like McCrab blew chunks!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

LMAO no lucky plays.God I can think of 4 big ones.The first that comes to mind is when Winfield cracked your TE and the ball flew 13 yards for a TD.. :bootyshake:
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

worshipabba2003 is offline Starter

"Paulbedy59" wrote:
    LMAO no lucky plays.God I can think of 4 big ones.The first that comes to mind is when Winfield cracked your TE and the ball flew 13 yards for a TD.. :bootyshake:
    ok that might of been lucky but even if you take that away we still kicked your butts. witth all are draft pickss and trot being around a full year now we will run ove you'se no matter how much better you think your team has gotten this offseason!!!! and the eagles have major cap room for years and years to come to keep building. oh and what are the other 3 lucky plays?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12