Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

Re: What are you cheering for the rest of the way?

that all the other teams are sent to the phantom zopne for 3/4 of the year and the vikings automatically win the superbowl. dont know how likely it is but nothings impossible. ask muhamidd alis daughter
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"jessejames09" wrote:
    I'm just gonna watch this video until next year. (all AD's runs vs the Bolts)

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d803e06db

Can I borrow your Troy williamson Higlight Video then?

I think it would be stupid if the Pats lost. Think of how much air time and print space has been wasted on them, just to have them lose. Just get it over with and win. Whether they win or not, there are going to be a ton of articles on either "The Best Team Ever!" or "Patriots Fall, How Good Were They Really?" The only team that I would like to beat the Patriots is the Colts, because they're the only team that's good enough to deserve it. Although, I do like the Jaguars.
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

"Garland" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:

what so he can watch all his great walks to the sideline while looking at his hands muttering"i dont understand"
    ;D 8)
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"mr.woo" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:

what so he can watch all his great walks to the sideline while looking at his hands muttering"i dont understand"
    ;D 8)
    LMFAO Woo!

I want the Jags to meet the Seahawks in the Superbowl. Only teams left I don't hate, and that includes the Redskins: 1. Racial slur as a mascot 2. Most expensive coaching staff can only muster 9 wins
    3. Get an alarm system, lock your windows after a prior break-in. Nobody is mentioning Darrent Williams "vacant spot on the field." That may sound cold, but I'm sick of this media garbage and Fred Smoot saying "We're going to ride this Sean Taylor THING as long as we can...." F-the Redskins and the horse they rode in on. Did I mention I hate the Redskins? AND Smoot?

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"cajunvike" wrote:
    For Moss to NOT get a ring...until and unless he re-signs with the Vikes in the twilight of his career...and puts together a magical final season to compliment the running of Adrian Peterson and the domination of the future #1 defense in the NFL.

F*ck Moss...unless he wins a ring with the Vikings, he shouldn't get one in MY opinion.

And for ALL of the NFL fans to NEVER have to hear the a**hole Putzie fans bragging about a 19-0 season forever and ever...F*ck the Putzies...AND especially their fans!
    Sorry I missed ya last night.
    Got on to late to get you to talk in the yell.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

[list]"vikesfargo" wrote:
    The regular season is over, and the playoffs are about to begin. After that we have the Super Bowl and Pro Bowl.

At 8-8, the Vikings are out of the playoffs. Several Vikings were named to the Pro Bowl. Adrian Peterson got the nod for offensive Rookie of the Year.
    Vikings ownership isn't making sudden personnel moves at season's end.

What do Vikings fans have left to cheer for? Here's my list.

• [li]For Cris Carter, Randall McDaniel, and also Gary Zimmerman to be voted into the Hall of Fame*[/li]
      [li]For Erasmus James, Rufus Alexander, and all our other wounded warriors to heal up fast and come back strong next year[/li]
      [li]For Kevin Everett to make a full or nearly full recovery and be able to live a normal life[/li]
      [li]For the NFL to properly fund the veterans' pension plan and health care[/li]
      [li]For the Vikes in the Pro Bowl to do well, have a good time, and not get hurt[/li]
      [li]and for the Minnesota Legislature to realize what a great opportunity it is to create a public entertainment plaza like Cleveland did and include on those grounds a great new stadium for the Vikings and Gophers, usable for other public events, and for the Wilfs to help invest and develop the whole thing so that the whole economy of the Twin Cities and the State of Minnesota gets a big boost[/li]

Here's to having even more to cheer for next year. Go Vikes!

(* Former Vikings' defensive coordinator Emmitt Thomas is up for election to the Hall of Fame for his playing career with the Chiefs from 1966-1978.)
    Some very good ones there.
    By the way, I didn't know that about Emmitt.
    Good luck to him.

a.
    For health and Happiness this year, all year for my PPO friends.
    b.
    For a ineresting off season.
    May we get at least 2 FA in the DE and WR positions.
    c.
    For our rooks/young guys to spend alot of time at Winter Park working with the coaches.
    d.
    For exciting playoff games.
    (I don't care who really wins as long as it isn't the Packers, Cowboys, Seahawks, TB, Wash, Giants, Pats, Colts, Tenn, SD or the Steelers)
    ;D

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12