Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45
  1. #1
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    What would you do IF...

    You had a brother who was a pro football player and he signed a long-term deal with the Packers?


    This question is for VIKINGS fans ONLY!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #2
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: What would you do IF...

    I would move and get an unlisted number

  3. #3
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: What would you do IF...

    I would support his individual play so he can build up a reputation and then get traded to another team.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #4
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: What would you do IF...

    "Prophet" wrote:
    I would support his individual play so he can build up a reputation and then get traded to another team.
    Does that include wearing his Packer jersey to all his games?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #5
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,607

    Re: What would you do IF...

    Wow, great question... I really don't know.
    I guess I'd be happy that he made it to the NFL, but at the same time I don't think I could ever wish him luck.

  6. #6
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: What would you do IF...

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    I would support his individual play so he can build up a reputation and then get traded to another team.
    Does that include wearing his Packer jersey to all his games?
    Luckily, I'm not a jersey wearer to games so that won't be an issue.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  7. #7
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: What would you do IF...

    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Wow, great question... I really don't know.
    I guess I'd be happy that he made it to the NFL, but at the same time I don't think I could ever wish him luck.
    I SAID VIKINGS FANS ONLY, you closet Bores fan!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #8
    MaxVike's Avatar
    MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,559

    Re: What would you do IF...

    I would support him and continue to hate the Packers with every fiber of my being.
    That was easy.

    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

  9. #9
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: What would you do IF...

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    You had a brother who was a pro football player and he signed a long-term deal with the Packers?


    This question is for VIKINGS fans ONLY!!!
    he would no longer be my brother
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

  10. #10
    DanTheMan's Avatar
    DanTheMan is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    57

    Re: What would you do IF...

    I'd turn into a Packer fan I wouldn't stop liking the Vikings, but I would rather see his team succeed

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •