Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 75
  1. #1
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    What type of team would you rather have?

    This has nothing to do with the current team.
    It's just theoretical.


    [size=14pt]If your team was going to win the SB and it had one of the two options above, which would you choose?
    Why?[/size]


    I chose defense because I enjoy watching a good defense more than I enjoy watching a good offense.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #2
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: What type of team would you rather have?

    if you can outscore the other team you win. LMAO

    #1 Offense, #15 Def.
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  3. #3
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: What type of team would you rather have?

    "Prophet" wrote:
    This has nothing to do with the current team.
    It's just theoretical.


    If your team was going to win the SB and it had one of the two options above, which would you choose?
    Why?

    I chose defense because I enjoy watching a good defense more than I enjoy watching a good offense.
    Is the third option voting that YOU are a retard or the VOTER is a retard?

    That's an important distinction to be cleared up here....

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #4
    JeffSeimon's Avatar
    JeffSeimon is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    225

    Re: What type of team would you rather have?

    Defense wins championships,period.
    I know there are exceptions but a #15 offense is decent,and with a superior defense the team is set for the long haul.

    Just my .02

  5. #5
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: What type of team would you rather have?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    This has nothing to do with the current team.
    It's just theoretical.


    If your team was going to win the SB and it had one of the two options above, which would you choose?
    Why?

    I chose defense because I enjoy watching a good defense more than I enjoy watching a good offense.
    Is the third option voting that YOU are a retard or the VOTER is a retard?

    That's an important distinction to be cleared up here....

    =Z=
    It is meant for the reader.
    If you want to add in that I am a retard, that would require posting it in the thread.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  6. #6
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: What type of team would you rather have?

    There are a bunch of '98ers' that started liking the team in the high power offense days.
    There are some older members that started liking the team during the PPE days.
    I think a lot of discussions are biased because people have some sort of vision on how the ideal team looks.
    Just thought this would be interesting, at least as interesting as the 'taking a dump' thread, well maybe not quite.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  7. #7
    SharperImage's Avatar
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,727

    Re: What type of team would you rather have?

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    This has nothing to do with the current team.
    It's just theoretical.


    If your team was going to win the SB and it had one of the two options above, which would you choose?
    Why?

    I chose defense because I enjoy watching a good defense more than I enjoy watching a good offense.
    Is the third option voting that YOU are a Challenged Hillybilly Lover or the VOTER is a Challenged Hillybilly Lover?

    That's an important distinction to be cleared up here....

    =Z=
    It is meant for the reader.
    If you want to add in that I am a Challenged Hillybilly Lover, that would require posting it in the thread.
    You Are a Challenged Hillybilly Lover, and i voted #1 offense #15 def

  8. #8
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: What type of team would you rather have?

    Voted defense.. much rather plod along on offense and kick the crap out of the other team on defense.

  9. #9
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: What type of team would you rather have?

    I'd rather call you retarded.

    But boxed in by these options, I choose the good D

    It has nothing to do with the current team, I just feel the lack of D a lot more frustrating.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  10. #10
    happy camper's Avatar
    happy camper is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,445

    Re: What type of team would you rather have?

    I am a 98er but I would rather have #1 defense #15 offense. I also think that would be the best chance to win as well.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MOVED: Goal line blitz: new type of fantasy football type of game!
    By shockzilla in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 08:44 PM
  2. MOVED: Goal line blitz: new type of fantasy football type of game!
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 06:07 PM
  3. here ya go i fun war type game
    By thetrenches68OL in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 04:36 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •