I thought this would be a good thread to see what others are saying out there about FA loses and pickups. Also gives us all a reason to scout out some other teams forum boards..

Here is what a Seattle Fan has to say about the Hutch situation......................................... .................................................. ...

Where the hell have you been KHF???

Jeezus, do you only come around when there's friction in the Seahawks universe hehe.

Anyways, back to the subject,

Personally I think the Hawks could have started the deal instead of ending the deal.

I know they were focused on Alexander and trying to keep him a Hawk, BUT like other random thoughts, Shauns success has a little to do with how strong our offensive line is. Which means Hutch and Jones.

If thats the case then why throw Steve Hutchinson to the wind? Why do you let other teams project his value on the market?

Cause I'm thinking even though we only offered him around 5.8 million for 6 years isn't it?? We could have stepped up and gave him around 6.5 and 7 years and would have ended up better for it.

No week deadline
No having to search or move the offensive line that we have now
And lastly still have the best offensive line in the NFL.

I think the FO slipped.

They'll managed to find a way to fix it in the end, but right now?? The all mighty Ruskel and CO., fucking slipped.