Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    What other NFL stadiums have you been to?

    Unfortuantly, I have never seen an actual game outside of The Vikings. The Metrodome and The old Met were the only places I have ever been. I have been inside both the Superdome, Astrodome, and Texas stadium but they were both empty at the time, and not for an actaul game. Walked around outside of Soldier Field and Arrowhead Stadium. But again not during a game.
    So it doesn't really count.
    I was outside the old Kingdome when I was younger during a family Vacation to Seattle, It was pre season and nobody wanted to go but me.
    If i remember correctly it was the same year or the year after the Metrodome was built, and thought it would be cool to see another Domed stadium. I remember saying this is a "once in a life time opportuinity", and wwas then told "when you are older you can go as much as you want", Boy were they wrong

  2. #2
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: What other NFL stadiums have you been to?

    Other that the Metrodome;

    For NFL football, I've have only been to Milwaukee County stadium for a Vikings-Packers game.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #3
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: What other NFL stadiums have you been to?

    soldier field before it was the new soldier field

    Thanks josdin00

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,206

    Re: What other NFL stadiums have you been to?

    I went to the last game played at Foxboro (tuck game).
    It was awesome.
    Easily the best pro sporting event I've ever attended.
    When the age of the Vikings came to a close, they must have sensed it. Probably, they gathered together one evening, slapped each other on the back and said, "Hey, good job." - Jack Handey [Deep Thoughts]

  5. #5
    NDVikingFan66's Avatar
    NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,831

    Re: What other NFL stadiums have you been to?

    I lead a sad life....only been to the dome

    Have been to a lot of gyms watching my daughter play volleyball though...does that count for anything?

  6. #6
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: What other NFL stadiums have you been to?

    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    I lead a sad life....only been to the dome

    Have been to a lot of gyms watching my daughter play volleyball though...does that count for anything?
    Nothing to be sad about there. Alot of Viking fans have never been to the dome & wish they could.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #7
    NDVikingFan66's Avatar
    NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,831

    Re: What other NFL stadiums have you been to?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    I lead a sad life....only been to the dome

    Have been to a lot of gyms watching my daughter play volleyball though...does that count for anything?
    Nothing to be sad about there. Alot of Viking fans have never been to the dome & wish they could.
    Been to the dome twice....and we won them both.
    Took my wife once.

    Both times I was given season tickets by people I do work for and they gave them to me.


    As much as I loved going to the game, not sure I could go every Sunday.
    I like the replay and the different angles TV provides.

  8. #8
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: What other NFL stadiums have you been to?

    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    I lead a sad life....only been to the dome

    Have been to a lot of gyms watching my daughter play volleyball though...does that count for anything?
    Nothing to be sad about there. Alot of Viking fans have never been to the dome & wish they could.
    Been to the dome twice....and we won them both.
    Took my wife once.

    Both times I was given season tickets by people I do work for and they gave them to me.


    As much as I loved going to the game, not sure I could go every Sunday.
    I like the replay and the different angles TV provides.
    Not to mention the foreplay & the different angle the wife gives.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #9
    NDVikingFan66's Avatar
    NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,831

    Re: What other NFL stadiums have you been to?

    Wow....that never happens in my house.......

    Maybe I should go to the games

  10. #10
    Benet's Avatar
    Benet is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,976

    Re: What other NFL stadiums have you been to?

    I saw the 49ers home opener against the Falcons at Candlestick Park in 2004.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Stadiums
    By footballff in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 09:37 AM
  2. Here Come The Super-Stadiums
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 03:56 PM
  3. Stadiums/Ballparks to which you've been
    By Zeus in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 11:46 PM
  4. NFL Stadiums
    By DemonicViking in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 07:15 PM
  5. TOP 5 NFL STADIUMS!!!!
    By Timbo2st in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 07-20-2004, 04:39 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •