Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What if???

marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman

Re: What if???

"Hawkeye23" wrote:
    "Ltrey" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    What if I wasn't failing 22 of 60 kids this quarter??

Second question: How is it that you can fail PE and Health??
    this is how.

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiOD3AFG_h0A9UWjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN 0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=11v8up04b/EXP=1174613507/**http%3A//www.ananova.com/images/web/62055.jpg[/img]
    Looks like the Michelin Man.

it looks like he's asking for someone elses meal he finished his happy meal in about 20 seconds
    I just can't understand how parents can be so irresponsible. Seriously. If you don't want to take care of kids, DON'T EFFIN HAVE THEM.
    -Sno

Del Rio is offline Coordinator

Probably because PE is a bullshit class.

Other then that, about the only way it is possible to fail gym out here is not to dress.

If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

My posts are worth 6 of yours.

Schleppy is offline Starter

I read somewhere, that dodge ball is making a comeback. I should start a league here in my hometown. I was president of our hockey association and vp of aau baseball, so I have sources. It would be a blast, even for us big kids. Gotta go finish our game program for our charity kids basketball tourney this weekend. I love the fact my kids like sports and want to be involved.

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

or to be a total jerk to to the teacher. i know some people who do that and if i was a teacher i would fail their ass.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"Schleppy" wrote:
    I read somewhere, that dodge ball is making a comeback. I should start a league here in my hometown. I was president of our hockey association and vp of aau baseball, so I have sources. It would be a blast, even for us big kids. Gotta go finish our game program for our charity kids basketball tourney this weekend. I love the fact my kids like sports and want to be involved.
    I got on a dodgeball league a few years back.
    It was a lot of fun, even though all of us on my team were in our early 20s.
    I still get email from them all the time, but it was a little spendy.
    We got into a big brawl one time...that was fun to.

EDIT:
    I found a letter I had to write to the commisisioner regarding said incident.
    This is kind of funny.

[size=7pt]THE FIVE INCIDENTS THAT SPELLED DODGE BALL DISASTER
    Carcinogens vs. Ballers

Incident 1

I was walking away from the centerline to pick up a ball. As I reached to grab the ball, I was hit in the back of the head by a ball I didn’t even know was coming.
    The other team thought that I was ducking to avoid contact with the ball they threw, but in all actuality I didn’t even know they threw a ball at me.
    I had my back towards them.
    A short argument ensued about who was out.
    I just gave up and walked off the court letting their player who hit me in the head stay in.

Incident 2

Shortly into the 4th game, we had eliminated 2 of their players making it 6 vs. 4.
    Shortly after, without anybody catching a ball, they had 7 people in playing!
    We started questioning them on it, and eventually one of the seven walked off the court.
    This still however left 2 illegitimate players playing for their team.
    We also let this slide after a brief argument.

Incident 3

During that same game, one of our players was hit directly in the side of the face/upper neck.
    Because this was a headshot, we felt that the player from their team that threw the ball should be called “out”.
    Instead they denied the fact that they hit him in the head.
    They kept denying this until we showed them the massive red welt that was expanding across his face.
    Even then however, their player kept playing.

Incident 4

By this time people on the sidelines were getting involved.
    A group of two people from another team approached us and said they went through the exact same things when they played them.
    They also said that they had talked to another team who had played them who also complained of them cheating.
    By this point we were ready to quit because it wasn’t even fair.

Incident 5

Towards the end of the last game we played, it was down to 2 of our players and 1 of theirs.
    Our player made a direct hit to her shoulder, she claimed she blocked it even though it was clearly an out.
    Even neutral people on the sideline were telling her she was out, but she refused to leave the court.
    So we kept on.
    Shortly after our player launched a ball down at her, she claimed that it hit her in the head.
    This was obviously not true since it smashed into the wall extremely hard, and never changed its course.
    If it were to even skim her it would at least changed course slightly.

By the time this game was over we were pretty frustrated, As people were starting to line the balls up on the center line one person from our team
    hollered “Stop cheating! It’s only dodge ball!!”
    As he was walking back towards the wall a member of their team with the word “ninja” on his back.
    Hurled a ball at the back of his head. (Keep in mind we were not even playing a game at this point)
    He walked back and yelled at the kid who through the ball at his head (He did not engage in any physical contact) At this point their whole team ran up and surrounded our player.
    Then the rest of our team ran up to make sure no punches were thrown.
    They pushed us numerous times in the gym, We never even pushed them back until we were all walking outside to leave and someone called one of our players a stupid white boy.
    At this point he did push one of their players, but to the best of my knowledge, that is the only physical contact we ever made with them

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thank you,

Team Captain[/size]

Hawkeye23 is offline Starter

wow the best part of dodgeball was picking on the little nerd in the corner...

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

What if all the crap we worried about everyday actually came true?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234