COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

What do they know....

...that I don't?????

Looking at CBS Sportsline web site they have six "EXPERTS" who pick the NFL games each week.

Here's three of their "picks":

* Five of the six pick the Saints over the Bills
    * Four of the six pick the Texans over the Bengals
    * Three of the six pick the Packers over the Panthers

About the only "expert" I think has his act together is Harmon. He has a fairly good record. But he's picking Atlanta over the Vikes 21-7.

What do these "experts" know that I don't?
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Re: What do they know....

Never look at that site. Want someone who can pick games, go to ESPN and watch Salisbury pick ... he is the master. He's 30-15 this year alone, that's a .750 clip.

The picks you mentioned:

Saints will beat the Bills as I picked them also in my pool. Bills are dead last in run defense and McAllister will have a big day. Plus, Loseman isn't doing anything so the Saints will stack the box against the run.

Texans over Bengals ... that is crazy. Will never happen as the Bengals will sack Carr at least 5 times.

Pack over Carolina .... in Carolina. Never. Ahman Green is nowhere to be found and Peppers will officially end Farve's season has he consistently plants him into the ground .... HARD.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"mnjamie" wrote:
    Never look at that site. Want someone who can pick games, go to ESPN and watch Salisbury pick ... he is the master. He's 30-15 this year alone, that's a .750 clip.

The picks you mentioned:

Saints will beat the Bills as I picked them also in my pool. Bills are dead last in run defense and McAllister will have a big day. Plus, Loseman isn't doing anything so the Saints will stack the box against the run.

Texans over Bengals ... that is crazy. Will never happen as the Bengals will sack Carr at least 5 times.

Pack over Carolina .... in Carolina. Never. Ahman Green is nowhere to be found and Peppers will officially end Farve's season has he consistently plants him into the ground .... HARD.
    I completely agree with your picks. I can not WAIT to see Julius Peppers, in my opinion almost a specimen of the human race, to knock favre on his ass and hear the little thing at the stadium do that panther roar. :grin:

Here is an equation... Bad Pack O-line+Julius Peppers=Sack

The funny thing is that Pack fans are so confident that they will win. The underestimate the Panthers so much. I get to see the Panthers a lot living down here and I must say that they are underrated and are one of the better teams in the NFL despite their slow start. I expect this week to be the turnaround for them. The matchups in this game are disgusting. Steve Smith and Keary Colbert are going to be covered by Al Harris and Ahmad Carrol? Steve Smith is putting his name back into the upper eschilon and he will get at least 8 catches this game. Plus the revenge factor from last year... Whew.. This one is gonna be gross. :shock:

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

The only one I can see happening is maybe the Saints beating the Bills, but that could go either way since both teams have struggled. You never know, the Bengals could be in for a letdown but I don't think they'll lose against the Texans. And I'll just be voting that the Panther take down the Pack, which can be made a reality since I think Carolina is better of the two.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

everyone makes a pick, and when your a so-called expect, you usually agree with your peers. any of these picks that we all think are wrong can happen. like i bet no one picked miami week 1, and look what they did.
    We're bringing purple back.