Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WHAT???

ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator

Re: WHAT???

Yeah. Wiggins has been great over the years. Wasn't it last year where he lead in receptions?
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."

[size=8pt]

-John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

jaymz7 is offline Asst. Coach

I am from the Chicago area and I heard about some of the bears pulling out. The rumor on the sports radio station here is that they are still upset that the defense was pulled early in the Vikings game and as a result their defesive stats dropped.

They stated that Urlacher and Krutz have no injuries that have been noted. They also said they were upset at the way the playoffs went for them.

Aw too bad for the little bears.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"jaymz7" wrote:
    I am from the Chicago area and I heard about some of the bears pulling out. The rumor on the sports radio station here is that they are still upset that the defense was pulled early in the Vikings game and as a result their defesive stats dropped.

They stated that Urlacher and Krutz have no injuries that have been noted. They also said they were upset at the way the playoffs went for them.

Aw too bad for the little bears.

Whiners, oh we got beat, we were the better team, We would have beat the Vikes if we would have played ours starters. Well you didn't and we kicked your sorry a$$, and yes you got beat and everybody that is not a Bears fan is happy about! So Urlacher and the rest of the Bears players, I stick my tongue out at you, I fart in your general direction, "from hell's heart I stab at thee", "for hate sake I spit my last breath at thee"!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

BearsTroll is offline Rookie

clark shouldent even be a starter...I dont know how he made the pro bowl.
    Maybee he is a good blocker, but i have never noticed it.
    i know Mike brown has a calf strain, and kreutz has ankel problems, dont know whats wrong with urlacher

Poor randy

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Wiggins, by far is a top 5 TE in the league. With all the crap that went on in Minny off the field is what led to these guys not making the pro bowl. Wiggins was second in the league, P-Williams should have made it, B-Mckinney should have, and A-Winfield, I don't care if the O-Line was not that good, it makes guys like Mckinney look that much better then. They got snubbed because of the team they are on, not because they didn't deserve it. Oh and by the way, the butt-whoopin that the Vikes put on the Bears, it wouldn't have made that much difference if the Bears Starters would have played the whole game, like teams can't score against their defense, besides they are done now for the next 5 years, they have a good season once every 5 years...

Prophet Guest

Explanation: the pro bowl is a joke.

I agree Prohet. I would love to see the Vikes win the Northern division next year and end the regular season with 13 or 14 wins then have 7 or 8 guys named to the pro bowl.

Then have them do their best Randy Moss impression and tell them thanks but no thanks they dont want to play in the popularity bowl game.

BearsTroll is offline Rookie

ok, i am fdrunk but bear with me, desmond is not going t the probowl, but he was put on the roster because he war a longsnapper also. and they neded a longsnapper. but they added the wrong 1.
    http://www.chicagobears.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=13963
    i agree wiggns is 20X verter than clark

Poor randy

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Wow, that sucks! Didn't that happen to somebody on the colts too??

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

You know I just looked at the stats again and three green bay slackers finished ahead of him. Man if I was him I would be to embarrassed to accept.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast