Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Well, I tried my best but the Bears still won ....

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    It is really burning my eyes to see "Go Pack" on a viking board!! I just can't get myself to speak those words!
    It really was the wierdest feeling in the world for me today being at that game. I HATE the Bucs, i mean as much as I hate the Pack. But for the good of the Vikes, I had to cheer for them (just not too loud though). But it was really wierd but after about the 1st quarter I had to bite the bullet and hope the Bucs would pull it out. The Bears fans thought it was funny we were there, once they bought us our first beer ... I told them we were Switzerland, neutral and just looking to enjoy a good game from the free tickets we received. But quietly under our breathes cheering for the Bucs.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

at least u tried its not your fault we lost lol. its this bears defense they piss me off. its mostly the front four that applies so much pressure.

miakurtzy07 is offline Starter

Living in the U.P. and growing to have an intense hatred for the sheep rapists I too will have a tough time saying Go Pack next week. But here it goes...GO PACK! BEAT DA' BEARS!

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    It is really burning my eyes to see "Go Pack" on a viking board!! I just can't get myself to speak those words!
    Well that is good VKG, if you did I would start to wonder. :wink:

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Nooks is offline Starter

Reading this made me laugh! Having to suffer every week listening to the TV stations here in Chicago boast about how great the Bears are and to top it off the HORRIBLE fans they have here, I guess Bears fans are the same down there as they are up here. Hillbillies. You go to a game here and wear anything that shows you are not a Bears fan, you get things thrown at you, harassed and beer dumped over your head. Classless. I will be rooting HARD for the Pack this week as I do every week for who ever plays the Bears, hoping for a loss to SHUT EVERYONE UP!! I HATE THE BEARS!!!! They are already talking about selling Bears playoff tickets and talking about making the superbowl!! I HATE IT!!!!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

"Nooks" wrote:
    Reading this made me laugh! Having to suffer every week listening to the TV stations here in Chicago boast about how great the Bears are and to top it off the HORRIBLE fans they have here, I guess Bears fans are the same down there as they are up here. Hillbillies. You go to a game here and wear anything that shows you are not a Bears fan, you get things thrown at you, harassed and beer dumped over your head. Classless. I will be rooting HARD for the Pack this week as I do every week for who ever plays the Bears, hoping for a loss to SHUT EVERYONE UP!! I HATE THE BEARS!!!! They are already talking about selling Bears playoff tickets and talking about making the superbowl!! I HATE IT!!!!
    actually it was the bears fans the had his back but oh well as long as u hate them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12