Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42
  1. #21
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: Weak signals: Several teams face QB issues this offseason

    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    ...Why would you say B-wade is a joke?...
    Because he has a boring name.
    Because average players should not be praised, even if their role is to be average.
    Hmmm, wonder what his numbers would stack up against the other slot recievers in the league (barring Welker of course).

    Judging by your comment he is probably average.
    ;D
    i really hate saying this but this guy always makes dumb comments like this, sorry for sounding like a douchebag, he just annoys me
    It could be annoying because it's sarcastic as hell, yet has a strong sliver of truth slid in there.

    Those jabs hurt more!


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  2. #22
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Weak signals: Several teams face QB issues this offseason

    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    ...Why would you say B-wade is a joke?...
    Because he has a boring name.
    Because average players should not be praised, even if their role is to be average.
    Hmmm, wonder what his numbers would stack up against the other slot recievers in the league (barring Welker of course).

    Judging by your comment he is probably average.
    ;D
    i really hate saying this but this guy always makes dumb comments like this, sorry for sounding like a douchebag, he just annoys me
    I don't know who you are referring to with "this guy" but it doesn't really matter.
    No need.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #23
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Weak signals: Several teams face QB issues this offseason

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=42555.msg726739#msg726739 date=1203713570]
    ...Why would you say B-wade is a joke?...
    Because he has a boring name.
    Because average players should not be praised, even if their role is to be average.
    Hmmm, wonder what his numbers would stack up against the other slot recievers in the league (barring Welker of course).

    Judging by your comment he is probably average.

    ;D
    i really hate saying this but this guy always makes dumb comments like this, sorry for sounding like a douchebag, he just annoys me
    I don't know who you are referring to with "this guy" but it doesn't really matter.
    No need.
    [/quote]

    I hope it's me.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #24
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Weak signals: Several teams face QB issues this offseason

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=42555.msg726740#msg726740 date=1203713642]
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=42555.msg726739#msg726739 date=1203713570]
    ...Why would you say B-wade is a joke?...
    Because he has a boring name.
    Because average players should not be praised, even if their role is to be average.
    Hmmm, wonder what his numbers would stack up against the other slot recievers in the league (barring Welker of course).

    Judging by your comment he is probably average.
    ;D
    i really hate saying this but this guy always makes dumb comments like this, sorry for sounding like a douchebag, he just annoys me
    I don't know who you are referring to with "this guy" but it doesn't really matter.
    No need.
    [/quote]

    I hope it's me.
    [/quote]

    lol.
    Shit, it probably is.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #25
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Weak signals: Several teams face QB issues this offseason

    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    ...It could be annoying because it's sarcastic as hell, yet has a strong sliver of truth slid in there.

    Those jabs hurt more!
    Some people get it, and some are too busy trying to figure out if u and you mean the same thing and it goes over their heads.
    Life goes on.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  6. #26
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Weak signals: Several teams face QB issues this offseason

    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    ...Why would you say B-wade is a joke?...
    Because he has a boring name.
    Because average players should not be praised, even if their role is to be average.
    Hmmm, wonder what his numbers would stack up against the other slot recievers in the league (barring Welker of course).

    Judging by your comment he is probably average.

    ;D
    i really hate saying this but this guy always makes dumb comments like this, sorry for sounding like a douchebag, he just annoys me
    Who me?
    Ignore me if you don't like my comments.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #27
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Weak signals: Several teams face QB issues this offseason

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=42555.msg726739#msg726739 date=1203713570]
    ...Why would you say B-wade is a joke?...
    Because he has a boring name.
    Because average players should not be praised, even if their role is to be average.
    Hmmm, wonder what his numbers would stack up against the other slot recievers in the league (barring Welker of course).

    Judging by your comment he is probably average.

    ;D
    i really hate saying this but this guy always makes dumb comments like this, sorry for sounding like a douchebag, he just annoys me
    Who me?
    Ignore me if you don't like my comments.
    [/quote]

    If you look at everyone who contributed they have contributed more content to the boards than the guy with his panties in a wad.
    He obviously hasn't been around long enough to understand the dynamics or sarcasm.
    I'm glad he got it off his chest though, now he can go back to drawing cavemen and feigning expertise on a message board.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  8. #28
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Weak signals: Several teams face QB issues this offseason

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=V link=topic=42555.msg726756#msg726756 date=1203714329]
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=42555.msg726740#msg726740 date=1203713642]
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=42555.msg726739#msg726739 date=1203713570]
    ...Why would you say B-wade is a joke?...
    Because he has a boring name.
    Because average players should not be praised, even if their role is to be average.
    Hmmm, wonder what his numbers would stack up against the other slot recievers in the league (barring Welker of course).

    Judging by your comment he is probably average.

    ;D
    i really hate saying this but this guy always makes dumb comments like this, sorry for sounding like a douchebag, he just annoys me
    I don't know who you are referring to with "this guy" but it doesn't really matter.
    No need.
    [/quote]

    I hope it's me.
    [/quote]

    lol.
    pooh, it probably is.
    [/quote]
    Odds are its me.
    My personality is like a bent shit can and some people find that hard to deal with.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #29
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Weak signals: Several teams face QB issues this offseason

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=42555.msg726777#msg726777 date=1203715168]
    [quote author=V link=topic=42555.msg726756#msg726756 date=1203714329]
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=42555.msg726740#msg726740 date=1203713642]
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=42555.msg726739#msg726739 date=1203713570]
    ...Why would you say B-wade is a joke?...
    Because he has a boring name.
    Because average players should not be praised, even if their role is to be average.
    Hmmm, wonder what his numbers would stack up against the other slot recievers in the league (barring Welker of course).

    Judging by your comment he is probably average.
    ;D
    i really hate saying this but this guy always makes dumb comments like this, sorry for sounding like a douchebag, he just annoys me
    I don't know who you are referring to with "this guy" but it doesn't really matter.
    No need.
    [/quote]

    I hope it's me.
    [/quote]

    lol.
    pooh, it probably is.
    [/quote]
    Odds are its me.
    My personality is like a bent pooh can and some people find that hard to deal with.
    ;D
    [/quote]

    I for one certainly don't like you. ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  10. #30
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Weak signals: Several teams face QB issues this offseason

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=42555.msg726777#msg726777 date=1203715168]
    [quote author=V link=topic=42555.msg726756#msg726756 date=1203714329]
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=42555.msg726740#msg726740 date=1203713642]
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=42555.msg726739#msg726739 date=1203713570]
    ...Why would you say B-wade is a joke?...
    Because he has a boring name.
    Because average players should not be praised, even if their role is to be average.
    Hmmm, wonder what his numbers would stack up against the other slot recievers in the league (barring Welker of course).

    Judging by your comment he is probably average.
    ;D
    i really hate saying this but this guy always makes dumb comments like this, sorry for sounding like a douchebag, he just annoys me
    I don't know who you are referring to with "this guy" but it doesn't really matter.
    No need.
    [/quote]

    I hope it's me.
    [/quote]

    lol.
    pooh, it probably is.
    [/quote]
    Odds are its me.
    My personality is like a bent shit can and some people find that hard to deal with.
    ;D
    [/quote]

    Naaah, You personality is what keeps you around. It's your perspective that will do you in ;D ;D ;D ;D

    JK

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings face potential talent drain this offseason
    By Purple Floyd in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 05:38 AM
  2. Five teams nobody wants to face in the playoffs
    By marstc09 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 01:12 PM
  3. NFL Teams Don't Move Unless They Have Issues With Their Stadium
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 11:55 AM
  4. Ten burning issues affecting teams around the NFL
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 01:14 PM
  5. Top Offseason Issues That Need Resolution
    By farvathevikinglover in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 05:31 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •