Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    spikecyrus is offline Rookie

Re: We are taking 3 steps back on offense from the 2002-2005 era.

dear "tillman has no balls 84"
    I think you hit the wrong vein this morning, please save yourself alot of trouble and join a Raider site

Man, we need to settle.
    Everyone is entitled to an opinion. tillmanhasnoballs 84 is wrong and we do not need to pound him intoi submission.
    The Vikes have not tried any complex blocking schemes (pulling, etc) so it is tough to get huge gaines when pounding the ball through the middle.
    We need to keep Kleinsausage because he with our right side and Richardson (working as a team) will be an incredible force which C Taylor will be able to rush big time behind.
    WCO do not need big time playmakers, they need people who can move the chaines every play.
    It needs a defense that can play balls out and own.
    A defense can when the offense is on the field for 10 minutes a scoring play.
    We will be fine.
    We can solve poverty today.

Del Rio Guest

"Tillmanhasnoballs84" wrote:
    Alright Del, I dont want to mess with you tough guy.
    You must be really pathetic to be almost 30 and argue with someone like that
    online.
    Maybe you have nothing better to do, but as always you're right.
    You should
    go tell your wife ( sister) what you said to me and you could go have a picnic while watching some pigs wrestle on a farm by your house.

Me working at a fast food joint?
    LMFAO

Ok Jeff Foxworthy, whatever you say.

I'd rather go do something constructive than argue with a loser like like you.
    I actually live in a CITY where not everyone's life is based on an ignorant lifestyle.

TRRRRASSHHH!!!

There aren't many pigs in Utah. See there you go again pulling stuff out of your ass trying to be funny. Pigs are more of a midwestern thing.

Do you realize how funny this sentence is? "I actually live in a CITY where not everyone's life is based on an ignorant lifestyle." Your ignorant to the point that you assume people who ldo not live in the city...........nevermind trust me it's funny.

I'm 28 so it's not pathetic. When I hit 30 it will be pathetic. Luckily for me your attention span is apparently 30 seconds so in two years who knows what you will be doing. Maybe you will have even gained the ability to put your underwear on all by yourself. We can only hope.

I am always right except for when I am wrong and I have a feeling when conversing with you being wrong is highly unlikely so I am safe this time. I have been a member of this site for a long time and have made some good friends and I tell my wife about them. I guess I could tell her about you if you want. I guess your used to women laughing at you so sure I'll do it.

This really could go on all day. I am sure a more responsible mod will lock it down before it goes to far.

So my suggestion to you is to understand I don't agree with you and that is the end of it. I felt the need to point out some of your other posts fall along the same lines so if someone was getting ready to post a huge response that it would probably be a waste. Now it looks like between our bickering there are some football posts so this is your chance to focus on those and save your thread from being shackled by the man.

OchoCinco is offline Coordinator

Del...if you have ever taken a beer to a job interview....you might be a redneck.

cmon everybody......help Del figure out if he is truely a redneck....here's another...

if you have ever mowed your lawn and found a car.....you might be a redneck....

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

I do like how he was backpeddling and trying to cover his ignorance by saying things that have been discussed for weeks now. Tillman, I think you should apologize for some of your more indecent comments towards some members and try to start fresh. Maybe read up on things before you post. And remember bud, it's only preseason. Do you really think Oakland will go undefeated during the regular season? Didn't think so, nor should you assume our run game won't develop. You know what they say when you assume something...
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Tillmanhasnoballs84,

You are losing all credibility because you are arguing using fallacies.
    Check out this thread on How to Argue Without Looking Like A Donkey Butt.
    http://www.purplepride.org/index.php...&topic=21194.0
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"Tillmanhasnoballs84" wrote:
    Alright Del, I dont want to mess with you tough guy.
    You must be really pathetic to be almost 30 and argue with someone like that
    online.
    Maybe you have nothing better to do, but as always you're right.
    You should
    go tell your wife ( sister) what you said to me and you could go have a picnic while watching some pigs wrestle on a farm by your house.

Me working at a fast food joint?
    LMFAO

Ok Jeff Foxworthy, whatever you say.

I'd rather go do something constructive than argue with a loser like like you.
    I actually live in a CITY where not everyone's life is based on an ignorant lifestyle.

TRRRRASSHHH!!!

OK tough girl!

At least he isn't a snot nosed little kid living in his mommies basement that doesn't have enough sense to pull his pants all the way up and thinks he is a gansta when at the site of a gun he would cry like a little girl and wet himself.

Oh the tough little girl is great at Madden what an accomplishment, your parents must be so proud!

And as far as the offense that you think is so heralded from 2002 and 2005 how many times did we make the playoffs tough little girl?

Answer once!
    As a wild card team, boy that puts fear into opponents!

Maybe you should realize that the line was pathetic last year and the offense struggled, and that it needed to be changed!
    So we got rid of the stretch offense and went to a WCO and ball control, maybe see how it works before you condemn it little tough girl!

Name the last Superbowl winner that had a better offense than their defense and won the Superbowl because of it?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Tillman (tough little girl) maybe you should figure out where to post your threads too!

This should be in the Vikings thread since it is about the Vikings!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Del Rio Guest

A few things that need to be addressed from the actual thread.

One thing I can't figure out is how you can say this: Wiggy isn't a playmaker, he catches the ball and then he is down. For his career he has averaged 4.5 yards after every catch which is exactly the same as Tony Gonzales who is coveted as one of the best TE's in the game.

If you even watch vikings game it would be obvious the guy can make plays. He jumps over someone almost every other game the guy is a freak.

You keep talking about Onterio and how good he was. He got caught with a fake dick and sat out an entire year from football. The guy was not going to be able to carry the football like he used to. Mike Bennett is trash. He had one solid season in 2002.

The comments about Brad Johnson have been discussed many times over and there are quotes from Gruden from teamates from people who actually know discussing his ability to deliver the football. He can only throw 10 yards? Please.

boognish is offline Coordinator

Brad Johnson is better than you think he is; he has about an 80% completion rate thus far in pre-season and this offense is custom made for a guy with his skill sets.

I really don't know how you can assess the running game the way you did either. Chester looked very solid last week against the Steelers, averaging close to 4 ypc in the first quarter. RB's always get better as the game progresses, because defenses get tired. To put up numbers like he has in the first quarter of a game says a lot about his potential; he also looks great catching the ball out of the backfield (can anyone say, Brian Westbrook?).

I agree that our WR's will need to step up this year; the loss of the drunk bastard is going to hurt, unless T-Will and T. Taylor produce big time.

As for our TE's, it seems pretty obvious that this is one of the strongest postitions on the team. Most teams in the NFL would love to have our "problems" at that position. New England has nothing on us in regard to the TE position.

I've read your posts before and realize that you tend to take the "glass half empty" view of things most of the time, but the Vikes have a pretty solid team this year. Are there things we could improve? Sure there are, but that's true for every team in the League.

The biggest difficulty we'll have this year, IMHO, is fully implementing and grasping new schemes on both the offense and defense, and having the OL gel as a unit (that always takes time). From a talent perspective, however, I think we're right where we need to be.
    I am a dipshit!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast