Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

We are taking 3 steps back on offense from the 2002-2005 era.

Our quarterback will manage the game, but if our defense is having some trouble, he doesnt have the arm and the ability to lead us back.
    His mobility is like a snail, and yes, if you saw him play against PITTSBURGH or BALTIMORE last year, two pretty good teams despite baltimore record, he couldnt get our team back in the games.
    I hope we see Tarvaris Jackson as soon as possible this year because Brad cant do it.
    We need playmakers on offense and brad is the farthest from being one.
    Tarvaris is the closest thing to Mcnabb, and im liking that.

Our running game is terrible.
    Michael Benett, Onterrio Smith and Moe Williams were all more impressive than our unit now.
    No rb on our roster has the game breaking speed like michael and the moves of onterrio.
    Our o line wasnt as close to being as good as it is now back in 03-05, but we had talented personell at rb which enabled us to have big long runs.
    I dont see whats so impressive with Chester Taylor.
    What is so "good" about him that we had to let Benett go?? He has average hands and doesnt have the jets.
    Onterrio was even better than Chester.
    Mewelde is good, but after that, their is really no one.

Our receiving game will not be as good unless we get someone else. The main reason is that our qb can only throw the ball 10 yards.
    Travis Taylor is the best one in this group, Marcus is a good redzone threat, but Troy hasnt showed me why he was a number 7 pick. Hopefully Jason Carter and Chris Jones provide some great depth this year. Again, maybe it's about the qb. It would be GREAT if we could pick up Deion Branch from New England or even sign Az Hakim in the free agency.
    Again this isnt as big as a problem as it seems, it's basically about the qb.

Also, I know most people here are gona get angry for me about this, but Jermaine Wiggins wont win
    us games. He has good hands and can get open, but he isnt a playmaker, just more of a dump off guy.
    He wont draw double coverage and once he catches the ball he is down.
    We should still keep him, but We need to let Kleinsasser go or deal him for a speedy receiver or a fleet footed tight end. Kleinsasser is best used as a blocker, and despite having sure hands, he WILL NOT SCARE ANYONE DOWNFIELD.
    We already have Tony Richardson here to provide great blocking ability. Kleinsasser is best suited as an H-back in the vertical offense, which apparently is gone after Mike Tice got fired.
    We need to see if New England could some how part ways with one of their 3 tight ends, Ben Watson, Daniel Ghram or David Thomas.
    Or any tight end with 4.7 speed and good hands. Though this is a concern, it is not as important as the previous 3 i have mentioned before, meaning that this is not really a step back because we have never really had a deep threat tight end.

Our defense looks solid, but so is Chicago's and most of the teams in the NFC.
    Were going to NEED To be able to score atleast 20 points a game, and were going to need progress in one way or another to do that.

Prophet Guest

Re: We are taking 3 steps back on offense from the 2002-2005 era.

LSD flashbacks are a bitch.

Del Rio Guest

"am so sick of all this "discipline" crap.
    So what Koren Robinson got arrested and now hes gone forever??
    That's bs.
    So MANY PEOPLE get dui's and it doesnt mean their "cancers" or bad teammates!
    Truth is talent wins, and without him, were gona struggle alot on offense.

3 years ago, Kevin Williams had a DUI, but does that mean he should have no future with the team?? So if Childress was the coach, he would be gone ROFLMFAO!!!
    You need talent to win football games, and getting rid of all these players will make our team worse. Im sick of this discipline crap, who gives a pooh, talent wins games.

Why the hell should he be not invited back? He can play and a DUI isnt like he assualted someone or stole money or something worse like that."

You had me at hello..........

what are you saying?

Del Rio Guest

"Tillmanhasnoballs84" wrote:
    what are you saying?
    I'm saying in the nicest way possible that this post is about as misinformed and wrong as the post you made which I have quoted in pretty blue.

how?

The truth hurts doesnt it?

Del Rio Guest

Yeah it does. It hurts me that people can be that stupid.

The best part is it's only week two of the preseason. Go play some Madden.

Yeah, since you know so much about football, youre probably right. Im just a little kid who doesn't know what he's talking about.
    Just like how most football analysts are saying the same thing.

Just because I say something sensible doesnt mean you have to get threatened. All you need is some education.

Del Rio Guest

Trust me.......scrolling through your post history it becomes crystal clear the educational system has failed.

I have yet to see you say something sensible. I mean I guess when you say Mike Bennett is better then Larry Johnson with great stats like because you said so, when you are slobbering on Culpeppers teabag as often as possible, when you say
    DUI isnt like he assualted someone or stole money or something worse like that, it is so painfully obvious you were either dropped on your head or your a kid.

So save me the drama. You want answers to your post that has been made 100 times in the last two months go find it.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"Just because I say something sensible doesnt mean you have to get threatened. All you need is some education."

Sensible .... is a stretch.

Also, you really are barking up the wrong tree, on the wrong day with Del.
    Tread lightly.

After further thought, continue.
    This should be interesting, but also entertaining at the same time.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast