Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45
  1. #31
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Watch Preseason Games Online

    Quote Originally Posted by "Culpepper_4717" #1106167
    Sure. Now I find it. Should've checked earlier.

    Thanx Culpepper_4717!

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #32
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Watch Preseason Games Online

    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1106193
    Quote Originally Posted by "Culpepper_4717" #1106167
    Sure. Now I find it. Should've checked earlier.

    Thanx Culpepper_4717!
    Don't you live in Minnesota? Can't you get the games on TV?

  3. #33
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Watch Preseason Games Online

    Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1106253
    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1106193
    Quote Originally Posted by "Culpepper_4717" #1106167
    Sure. Now I find it. Should've checked earlier.

    Thanx Culpepper_4717!
    Don't you live in Minnesota? Can't you get the games on TV?
    No, you know I live in WI. I'm a stone's throw away from the Mississippi River & work in MN.

    If GB plays at the same time in regular season, they broadcast their game & not the Vikings. During the preseason it's iffy.

    Last week it was broadcast, but yesterday they aired the Lions game instead. Perhaps the networks felt the Lions - Patriots game would draw more viewers than two teams that finished 6-10 last year.

    I could have drove to a bar in MN in about 15 minutes, but didn't feel like sitting by myself to watch a preseason game.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #34
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Watch Preseason Games Online

    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1106255
    Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1106253
    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1106193
    Quote Originally Posted by "Culpepper_4717" #1106167
    Sure. Now I find it. Should've checked earlier.

    Thanx Culpepper_4717!
    Don't you live in Minnesota? Can't you get the games on TV?
    No, you know I live in WI. I'm a stone's throw away from the Mississippi River & work in MN.

    If GB plays at the same time in regular season, they broadcast their game & not the Vikings. During the preseason it's iffy.

    Last week it was broadcast, but yesterday they aired the Lions game instead. Perhaps the networks felt the Lions - Patriots game would draw more viewers than two teams that finished 6-10 last year.

    I could have drove to a bar in MN in about 15 minutes, but didn't feel like sitting by myself to watch a preseason game.
    Brain fart. That sucks. The link posted had a good feed. That is what I used. Pretty decent game too. It will be on the NFL network Monday if you have DirecTV.

  5. #35
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Watch Preseason Games Online

    Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1106260
    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1106255
    Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1106253
    Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1106193
    Quote Originally Posted by "Culpepper_4717" #1106167
    Sure. Now I find it. Should've checked earlier.

    Thanx Culpepper_4717!
    Don't you live in Minnesota? Can't you get the games on TV?
    No, you know I live in WI. I'm a stone's throw away from the Mississippi River & work in MN.

    If GB plays at the same time in regular season, they broadcast their game & not the Vikings. During the preseason it's iffy.

    Last week it was broadcast, but yesterday they aired the Lions game instead. Perhaps the networks felt the Lions - Patriots game would draw more viewers than two teams that finished 6-10 last year.

    I could have drove to a bar in MN in about 15 minutes, but didn't feel like sitting by myself to watch a preseason game.
    Brain fart. That sucks. The link posted had a good feed. That is what I used. Pretty decent game too. It will be on the NFL network Monday if you have DirecTV.
    I have DISH, not DirectTV which does come with NFL Network. I've had it set to record the replay on Monday before the real game even kicked off.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #36
    Culpepper_4717's Avatar
    Culpepper_4717 is offline Asst. Coach Chopper Challenge Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    595

  7. #37
    DublinOhioMike is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6

    Re: Watch Preseason Games Online

    You the man....... will these be up during the regular season?

  8. #38
    marshallvike's Avatar
    marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,471

    Re: Watch Preseason Games Online

    thanks culpepper
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

  9. #39
    Culpepper_4717's Avatar
    Culpepper_4717 is offline Asst. Coach Chopper Challenge Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    595

    Re: Watch Preseason Games Online

    Oakland Raiders vs Seattle Seahawks - Game starts in 4 hours

  10. #40
    Culpepper_4717's Avatar
    Culpepper_4717 is offline Asst. Coach Chopper Challenge Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    595

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MOVED: is there anyway to watch games online?
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 06:08 AM
  2. is there anyway to watch games online?
    By nosoup4you in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 06:08 AM
  3. Watch Vikings online?
    By VikesFan787 in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 03:04 PM
  4. any way to watch or listen to NFL games online for free?
    By ranasrule in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 07:03 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •