Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46
  1. #11
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Warner Speaking With Mystery NFC Team!!!

    "oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    I agree.
    If the price is right I think Warner could come here even if he said it was just going to be either the cards or he was gone.
    He def. could put us over the hump.
    I think even Chilly knows Warner > Rosenfels.
    OMFG!!! Can you imagine Tjack, Sage, and Warner all on the same team!
    We'd be un-f'ing stoppable!!!!!!

  2. #12
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Warner Speaking With Mystery NFC Team!!!

    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    We got Sage, Warner won't sign here.

    Also, wasn't there a Warner thread already?
    I'm betting Warner would be confident enough that he could beat out Sage.
    But we already have our QB situation set. Not that i agree or disagree, but i feel Childress feels we're set.
    Chilly feels what?

    "Garland" wrote:
    http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=2539

    Reaction from Rosenfels
    February 27th, 2009 – 3:11 PM by Chip Scoggins
    We just completed our press conference with Sage Rosenfels and Brad Childress. As we blogged earlier, the Vikings released Gus Frerotte on Friday.

    ...

    BUt then this was also reported.

    Brad Childress also talked and said the Vikings will likely add another quarterback to the mix and bring four to training camp. He was coy when asked what type of quarterback the Vikings will pursue.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  3. #13
    Schutz's Avatar
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: Warner Speaking With Mystery NFC Team!!!

    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    We got Sage, Warner won't sign here.

    Also, wasn't there a Warner thread already?
    I'm betting Warner would be confident enough that he could beat out Sage.
    But we already have our QB situation set. Not that i agree or disagree, but i feel Childress feels we're set.
    Childress already said he wants to bring in a forth QB, plus I'm sure Wilf isn't going to be all "no no no, we don't take former MVPs since we got Jackson Sage and Booty".
    Anytime a guy like Warner is available all bets are off.

  4. #14
    Schutz's Avatar
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: Warner Speaking With Mystery NFC Team!!!

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    I agree.
    If the price is right I think Warner could come here even if he said it was just going to be either the cards or he was gone.
    He def. could put us over the hump.
    I think even Chilly knows Warner > Rosenfels.
    OMFG!!! Can you imagine Tjack, Sage, and Warner all on the same team!
    We'd be un-f'ing stoppable!!!!!!
    Just imagine the 3 QB sets!
    ;D

  5. #15
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,407

    Re: Warner Speaking With Mystery NFC Team!!!

    "V" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    We got Sage, Warner won't sign here.

    Also, wasn't there a Warner thread already?
    I'm betting Warner would be confident enough that he could beat out Sage.
    But we already have our QB situation set. Not that i agree or disagree, but i feel Childress feels we're set.
    Chilly feels what?

    "Garland" wrote:
    http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=2539

    Reaction from Rosenfels
    February 27th, 2009 – 3:11 PM by Chip Scoggins
    We just completed our press conference with Sage Rosenfels and Brad Childress. As we blogged earlier, the Vikings released Gus Frerotte on Friday.

    ...

    BUt then this was also reported.

    Brad Childress also talked and said the Vikings will likely add another quarterback to the mix and bring four to training camp. He was coy when asked what type of quarterback the Vikings will pursue.
    I think he feels it.

    That Chilly feels it.

    Feel me?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  6. #16
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Warner Speaking With Mystery NFC Team!!!

    "C" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    We got Sage, Warner won't sign here.

    Also, wasn't there a Warner thread already?
    I'm betting Warner would be confident enough that he could beat out Sage.
    But we already have our QB situation set. Not that i agree or disagree, but i feel Childress feels we're set.
    Chilly feels what?

    "Garland" wrote:
    http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=2539

    Reaction from Rosenfels
    February 27th, 2009 – 3:11 PM by Chip Scoggins
    We just completed our press conference with Sage Rosenfels and Brad Childress. As we blogged earlier, the Vikings released Gus Frerotte on Friday.

    ...

    BUt then this was also reported.

    Brad Childress also talked and said the Vikings will likely add another quarterback to the mix and bring four to training camp. He was coy when asked what type of quarterback the Vikings will pursue.
    I think he feels it.

    That Chilly feels it.

    Feel me?
    Can I feel you later?
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  7. #17
    tastywaves's Avatar
    tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,815

    Re: Warner Speaking With Mystery NFC Team!!!

    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    We got Sage, Warner won't sign here.

    Also, wasn't there a Warner thread already?
    I'm betting Warner would be confident enough that he could beat out Sage.
    But we already have our QB situation set. Not that i agree or disagree, but i feel Childress feels we're set.
    Childress hinted in his interview that they might be eyeing a 4th QB.
    Garland's gut is telling him we are going to do something big at QB this year, I don't think he had Sage in mind.
    Can't remember Garland ever being wrong.

    Whatever the case, if the opportunity arose to bring in a guy like Warner or McNabb, no way would Childress be against it.

  8. #18
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: Warner Speaking With Mystery NFC Team!!!

    "V" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    We got Sage, Warner won't sign here.

    Also, wasn't there a Warner thread already?
    I'm betting Warner would be confident enough that he could beat out Sage.
    But we already have our QB situation set. Not that i agree or disagree, but i feel Childress feels we're set.
    Chilly feels what?

    "Garland" wrote:
    http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=2539

    Reaction from Rosenfels
    February 27th, 2009 – 3:11 PM by Chip Scoggins
    We just completed our press conference with Sage Rosenfels and Brad Childress. As we blogged earlier, the Vikings released Gus Frerotte on Friday.

    ...

    BUt then this was also reported.

    Brad Childress also talked and said the Vikings will likely add another quarterback to the mix and bring four to training camp. He was coy when asked what type of quarterback the Vikings will pursue.
    alright, thanks for correcting me.

    I'd be very very happy if Kurt came this way but i think he'll stay a Cardinal
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  9. #19
    oaklandzoo24's Avatar
    oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,897

    Re: Warner Speaking With Mystery NFC Team!!!

    Lets think about this...

    Its an NFC Team...eliminates AFC
    Warner wants a chance at a ring...eliminates non contenders (but ill leave the Bears in it just since the North is weak)
    Gotta be a team who need to improve QB

    Teams left as possibilities...

    Vikings, Panthers maybe, Bears maybe

    Vikings are the obvious choice there as well.
    We need him, he fits well with us.
    We have what he wants.


    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

    [img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

  10. #20
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,407

    Re: Warner Speaking With Mystery NFC Team!!!

    [size=12pt]Chicago Bears [/size]
    Possibly, Grossman is gone… is Orton their man? I think the ownership tends to think so.

    [size=12pt]Detroit Lions [/size]
    Who knows… Stafford would have a damn nice guidance counselor.

    [size=12pt]Minnesota Vikings [/size]
    Why not? Oh… right… he's a QB with talent. Not Chilly's type.

    [size=12pt]Carolina Panthers [/size]
    I think I could see Delhomme gone soon… but I doubt this is the team.

    [size=12pt]Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    [/size]
    They could move forward with Garcia, who is a free agent… but I'm not very familiar with the
    situation.

    [size=12pt]St. Louis Rams[/size]
    His bold return to the Rams… why not?

    S[size=12pt]an Francisco 49ers [/size]
    Um… no clue what's going on in San Fran. Never have. Football or otherwise.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. SPEAKING VOLUMES
    By mark in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 11:50 PM
  2. Speaking of a dynasty...
    By baumy300 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2008, 06:49 PM
  3. Speaking of GILLETTE
    By tarkenton10 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-16-2005, 05:36 PM
  4. running back situation (mike tice speaking)
    By gpless05 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 03:20 AM
  5. Speaking of Favre...Is this his last year????
    By Vikestand in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-29-2004, 03:53 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •