Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Warfield cut by Pats

    CB Eric Warfield was cut by the pats..i know we talked to this guy about signing here before he chose to go to NE instead..anybody think he will come to MN now?..we could use him with the loss of Edwards, and he would be pretty cheap after already being cut by somebody
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

  2. #2
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Warfield cut by Pats

    "olson_10" wrote:
    CB Eric Warfield was cut by the pats..i know we talked to this guy about signing here before he chose to go to NE instead..anybody think he will come to MN now?..we could use him with the loss of Edwards, and he would be pretty cheap after already being cut by somebody
    Did he ever play for the Eagles?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #3
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Warfield cut by Pats

    good point..unless hes worn an eagles uniform, there is no chance of him being signed by us..why did i even bother asking? lol
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

  4. #4
    sodaknick's Avatar
    sodaknick is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    195

    Re: Warfield cut by Pats

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    CB Eric Warfield was cut by the pats..i know we talked to this guy about signing here before he chose to go to NE instead..anybody think he will come to MN now?..we could use him with the loss of Edwards, and he would be pretty cheap after already being cut by somebody
    Did he ever play for the Eagles?

    =Z=
    You know, if we put some feathers on those horns the helmets might actually look a little like Philly.

  5. #5
    purplengoldblur's Avatar
    purplengoldblur is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    26

    Re: Warfield cut by Pats

    "sodaknick" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    CB Eric Warfield was cut by the pats..i know we talked to this guy about signing here before he chose to go to NE instead..anybody think he will come to MN now?..we could use him with the loss of Edwards, and he would be pretty cheap after already being cut by somebody
    Did he ever play for the Eagles?

    =Z=








    You know, if we put some feathers on those horns the helmets might actually look a little like Philly.

  6. #6
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Warfield cut by Pats

    I f it was Marsha Warfield I would say she would be a great addition to our line, but I don't know about Eric.

Similar Threads

  1. Pats will Romp
    By GrogansGhost in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-30-2006, 06:28 PM
  2. vikings vs pats
    By viking14 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-30-2006, 11:05 AM
  3. Vikes/Pats Tix
    By lilchef1007 in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 01:16 AM
  4. Pats LOSE
    By GreenBaySlackers in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-21-2004, 12:36 AM
  5. Pats Fan Here
    By cc1 in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 11:18 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •