Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Jordan is offline Pro-Bowler

TO wants to be paid like a QB

On ESPN the other day TO said he wants to be paid like a QB. He also said all QB's have to do is throw the ball were the 1's who have to catch the ball and take the big hit after it.

"SSSMMMOOTTT" & "Toine" will be the best CB combo in the NFL next year TRUST ME!!!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: TO wants to be paid like a QB

Ah yes, because QBs never take shots or anything in the pocket. T.O. doesn't have to stand there with at least 4 guys coming after him hoping to knock his head off EVERY SINGLE PLAY. Owens is a douche bag. Plain and simple.

And the argument that he doesn't get enough money is bullcrap. His base salary is 3.5 million this year which isn't in the top 5 or 10 in the league, but his overall contract is worth 49 million bucks! He only makes 3.5 this year, but me made 7.5 last year and another 8.5 next year. T.O. is just crying cuz he's a little bitch.

Skyliner is offline Rookie

Well if TO keeps it up he wont have to worry about catching any balls.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

TO will never make QB money, so he should get that out of his head right now. What a dink!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

How much more can you piss off your QB!!!

You insult the guy who throws you the ball, the guy who can hang your a** out to dry.

Maybe that throw will be just a little higher next time with a DB closing in on you. Maybe you get hit in the ribs or up ended and land on your head!

And I would rather have 1 or 2 BD's that weigh in about 215 0r 220 chasing me than 4 guys that weigh 285 to 320 pounds!

T-Ho is a stupid man!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

I guess I'm going to have to take TO side on this one.

If you look at Randy Moss's 85million dollar deal for 8 years. Then you look at Marvin Harrisson's 7-year 67 million dollar deal, you have to put T.O. in their Category but he is making 18 million dollars less than Marvin for the same length.

Not only that but the Eagles have a tendancy to let players go before they get to the back-laoded part of their contract. T.O. probably shouldn't have signed this one in the first place, but thats beside the point. The Eagles should pay him Fairly and right up there to Marvin Harrisson.
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Jordan...read your Private Messages.

http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=11544

ranasrule is offline Rookie

Owens is a retard.... only an ass like him could sign a contract one year and start bitchin about it the next

Jordan is offline Pro-Bowler

u got on me yeaterday sorry man i told u ultravikefan i'm new and i'm just learning the way things roll around pp.o sorry i didn't read that i won't put stuff in the wrong place no more my bad.

"SSSMMMOOTTT" & "Toine" will be the best CB combo in the NFL next year TRUST ME!!!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"VikemanX84" wrote:
    I guess I'm going to have to take TO side on this one.

If you look at Randy Moss's 85million dollar deal for 8 years. Then you look at Marvin Harrisson's 7-year 67 million dollar deal, you have to put T.O. in their Category but he is making 18 million dollars less than Marvin for the same length.

Not only that but the Eagles have a tendancy to let players go before they get to the back-laoded part of their contract. T.O. probably shouldn't have signed this one in the first place, but thats beside the point. The Eagles should pay him Fairly and right up there to Marvin Harrisson.

No that is exaculty the point!!! He did sign the contract a year ago, now to come back and whine and bitchh the way he has is stupid and childish!!!

If he did not sign and had held out last year I could understand, but to sign the contract (miss a third of the season with a broken leg) and come back and act the way he has is childish!

If he would not have been spewing shitt all off season (insulting McNabb on a weekly bases) and if he did not report to camp and refuse to practice with the rest of the team, and if he didn't refuse to shake his teammates hands or talk to them. Maybe after this season he could have renegotiated his contract.

Maybe that is why Harrison did receive a bigger contract, because he is a team player and you do not hear the crap coming out of his mouth that T-Ho does.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast