Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Vikings Tidbits 07/27/06

Yeah, good news about Kluwe. I hope he's able to return to his impressive pre-injury form.
    Even babies know the difference.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"sunny" wrote:
    "Aberration" wrote:
    Anyone else think the philosophy of bringing in new players to compete could rub players the wrong way as they feel they are always being replaced? Which I know is always the case but to blatantly claim you are never happy at any position seems like it could decrease morale in years to come... or am I just being paranoid?

Yes, you are being paranoid. Pass that joint back to Ron Mexico and relax :lol:
    PUFF, PUFF, PASS...PUFF, PUFF, PASS!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"Aberration" wrote:
    Anyone else think the philosophy of bringing in new players to compete could rub players the wrong way as they feel they are always being replaced? Which I know is always the case but to blatantly claim you are never happy at any position seems like it could decrease morale in years to come... or am I just being paranoid?
    That's just the nature of the professional game and every player knows it.
    Competition is a good thing. Some players get their big contract signed then collect a check until a year before free agency. Some play hard because they love the game. It will be interesting to see what the new Vikings players do. We'll know soon.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Prophet Guest

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "sunny" wrote:
    "Aberration" wrote:

Smoke on. The time you have to start worrying is the time when the coaching staff blindly gives the starting job to someone without competition (See Haslett/Brooks).

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "sunny" wrote:
    "Aberration" wrote:

It's Puff, Puff, Puff, Puff, PUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF... Then Pass :grin:

One Love

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"V4L" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "sunny" wrote:
    "Aberration" wrote:

One Love
    You greedy bastage....you were supposed to forget how to do that kind of stuff!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

sunny is offline Pro-Bowler

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "sunny" wrote:
    "Aberration" wrote:

One Love
    You greedy bastage....you were supposed to forget how to do that kind of stuff!
    Its like riding a bike you never forget. You just cough a little more. :wink:
    I.B.O.T. #213

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12